xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mahesh2k

Firefox

well new mozilla product is out and well i like it is good to operate and keeps old settings of firebird scrollers on firefox is awesome and pop up blocker isnt not that good needs more testingwhat u think?reply firfox lovers

I love firefox, all i have is the top toolbar, and the adress bar - this makes it as slim as possible; what it was meant to be. even though this is nice, i also like the normal mozilla.

lolz! i was thinking to myself, "Why is 'Firefox' in a 'creativity forum'?" :P as it turned out, this thread is in the wrong place.anyway, i use firefox too - better than IE. IE is just my backup, for compatibility testing of my website designs.

You know what I like most about Firefox? The extensions. When you get some good ones you'll see a vast improvement in your surfing. It's really handy too. For example theres one called "linkfification" which allows you to click on links where you noramlly would not be able to, such as one the gamefaqs message board. Considering how many links are on there, its helped me out tremendously.

It is so far one of the best Browsers made. But they joined google.... and is changing names. But they are still leading browser and still beat IE which is microsoft but i bet one day Bill gates will beat them back he always does and he always wants to be the best.

pop up blocker isnt not that good needs more testing

If you find something that you don't think is working properly you should file a bug report. How else are the developers going to know about it? :D

Firefox, Firefox,
As good as whiskey on the rocks,
Crawls the web, any size,
Catches pop-ups just like flies
Look Out!
Here comes the Firefox!

Okay, so I was bored. Sing the above to the tune of the Spiderman theme tune.

It is so far one of the best Browsers made. But they joined google.... and is changing names. But they are still leading browser and still beat IE which is microsoft but i bet one day Bill gates will beat them back he always does and he always wants to be the best.

45521[/snapback]

About Microsoft... People have been complaining for years and not until sp2 did they actually put a pop-up blocker in ie... Pretty sad. Microsoft is good at dominating markets, even with horrible advertising. They aren't good at making quality products. I mean, just look at all the windows operating systems. Need I say more? Don't let me start on windows me either...