xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
encryptedwrath

Hydrogen Powered Car Honda have made a car that runs on something that will never run out.

http://automobiles.honda.com/clarity

thoughts? Honestly , I think this is revolutionary. It'll never run out , it doesn't harm the environement and could pave the way for other things to be powered by hydrogen too :). And it's already for sale in california :)

It's somewhat old news, but I agree completely with how cool it is. My history teacher in ninth grade tried to argue with hydrogen power never running out by saying "We've never used it like that, what if it isn't unlimited?" but I think he was just crazy. Our accepted laws of science say it will never run out.In my opinion, hydrogen is most certainly the best source of energy for our future, it's unlimited, non polluting, and cheap. Since it's lighter than air, it's absolutely safe, for everyone who thinks using it in a car will result in hydrogen bomb, and as long as the hydrogen stations don't have a roof over the refuel pumps, it'll be safer at fueling than gasoline. The government should give these cars to everyone in the United States... that will most certainly help our economy, to not have to worry about oil anymore.