xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
encryptedwrath

Sims 3 The new release in the much loved franchise

It's scheduled for release in february , which is not too far away yet very little know about it. On the console versions , you can now build more than one floor/level , the personalities and physical features have been improved and a new neighbourhood exploration feature. I'm actually quite excited and I'm wondering what you all think

read more at

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sims_3

http://www.thesims3.com/

Wow! As I can see from the links you provided, it will be a SMASH! Really good graphics and the always working recipe of being a god to someone :)I guess that this will be the bestselled game ever, just like Sims 2 is and Sims 1 were in their own time :)

Well im a big fan of the sims, so I am looking forwards to some of the brilliant new features especially on PSP, but multistory in the console games could mean that the PSP and DS versions that I will inevitably buy wont be so lacking in simishness like the sims 1 and 2 for consoles.It looks like the graphics will be better!I hope they include more advanced features for building and placing as thats my favourite part.... I think ill be buying more ram to run it well :)

I love the Sims franchise. Sims 2 was a great game, spent so many hours building houses and developing characters.I like how they've included a few features from expansion packs onto the actual game (cars, restaurants, beaches etc). All the expansion packs for Sims 2 were getting a bit much for me to keep up with.From the links Sims 3 looks really promising. Looking forward to its release :)