xisto Community
tatati

Best Payment Option accept payments on your website

Hello guysI'm searching for an option to accept credit card payments and money transfers, anybody here have experience on this and can recommend a service? thanks

Depending on how much volume you are looking at, paypal is a great option. Most online customersfeel safe paying through paypal. You will have to setup a business account and paypal does charge a small fee for your transactions ( I think it's something like 2%, but don't quote me). Some of the other payment systems can get pretty expensive and aren't concidered as legitimate by many customers. Hpe this helps.

Depending on how much volume you are looking at, paypal is a great option. Most online customersfeel safe paying through paypal. You will have to setup a business account and paypal does charge a small fee for your transactions ( I think it's something like 2%, but don't quote me). Some of the other payment systems can get pretty expensive and aren't concidered as legitimate by many customers. Hpe this helps.

I'd have to agree, if for no other reason than the fact that PayPal's a pretty well-known company. For a business account I believe that the credit card fee is substantially smaller than with other account types (although don't quote me on that), and is more than enough for almost anyone looking to start up any sort of site and have their users be able to send money.

It depends on how many transactions you're doing, how much each transaction is for (are we talking a few pounds/dollars/whatever or many thousands?) and how well you want the service to integrate into your site. If you have a business bank account then approach your bank for advice. They will likely be able to offer an online transaction service for a reasonable fee, and provide help and support in getting it running.Then there are generic services like PayPal and 2Checkout which you can look into. These won't integrate as well into your site, and you will need to look carefully at the charges and fees for making transactions.

If its online transactions Id reccomend paypal as many online stores use this , but the downside to paypal is its security isnt as good as some rival companies such as alertpay but then again alertpay isnt used by many people so its not that popular.

Just like the others, I would say go with Paypal. Everyone knows them, they're trustworthy(Some have had issues with them but what company has never had issues with clients before?), and they're fast.Not to mention they allow many different ways of payment. Not only can you do the bank account or balance payments(money in the Paypal account) but also credit cards and debit cards as well(I think debit cards at least...Not 100% sure on that one). It's pretty much an all-in-one system for anything you need.As for the fees, they are 30 cents per transaction plus 4.5% of the amount sent. It decreases after a certain dollar amount as well. But this is still cheaper than a lot of credit card transaction companies. And most of them even charge a monthly fee, whereas Paypal doesn't!Paypal also takes payments from other countries, converts the currency into USD(or whatever you use) and you can pay via a cell phone. There are just so many options.

I do not vouch for Alertpay.com, but you may also try. Alertpay is popular among people who earn and pay through the net. Most paid-to-click sites alow alertpay and is a good option but to receive payment be sure to be a verified member, or else spend your money online buying something else.
And paypal is always better. Some info is available at /legacy and https://www.alertpay.com/ and do some google search.

NameCheap and other companies also accept Google Cash, so why not use it?Google Cash is the money you get for Adsense, and I use it to pay my hosting and domains.Otherwise, use PayPal.

No matter what service you use you will be charged service fees. To make it simple, I would just use PayPal if I were in your shoes. More people use it than any other payment gateway (that I know of) and it is very secure and has a lot of options. Sure, they charge, but it is very reasonable. And it costs a lot less than what a credit card company would. 2Checkout is also another great option. Or offering both to reach the widest amount of customers possible. Having many options is a very good thing.