xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
networker

A Poem

This is a poem I wrote about a female friend of minewho loved classical music.Slowly I was beginning tofall in love with her.Now she won't talk to me anymore.Somehow I miss her more than many girlfriends I've had. Friends since the beginning Friends until recently close for all those months Memories I'll recall sweetly never a tear in the fabric fine until mid July Then your silence like sirens exploded Then I took it too personally I insulted you then turned into a monster That's just not me My friend Remember the good times Please don't forget so easily I'm still the same as the spring through summertime I will gladly take the blame I'll miss you don't you see The Brandenburg Concerto You were surprised I knew You called me dear friend then BY God above it's still true These faults I will carry like a millstone I know they're not so few You're silenced caused confusion Yet friend I love you still Your words are wisdom Your anger a fire Your verse a song of beauty Your influence will never retire I'll remember you forever See your beauty in the sky I'll hear you in the wind Take you as you are anytime So friend don't forget The virtues once so clear So if you ever return I'll still be for you here I'll still be for you here

Oh, wow. That was absolutely amazing! Are you a writer? Trust me, read it to her, and well... I think she might feel differently after you read that to her. Sounds like you really like this person. I wish you the best, and best appreciation of your wonderful poem!!