xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Beautiful Beaches Of Kerala

Dear friends today I would like to share this information about the beautiful beaches of KERALA INDIA.?KOVALAM BEACH :Its really a beautiful and renowned beach of KERELA (India). It always attracted tourists. KOVALAM has three crescent beaches. ??post-73445-1229513113_thumb.jpegPOOVAR BEACH :POOVAR is one of the most beautiful island, it is enveloped by the most beautiful backwaters.?post-73445-1229513149_thumb.jpegSHANGHUMUGHAM BEACH :?It is again a favorite of tourists to India . It is famous for its sunset views. It is near the TRIVANDRUM airport.???post-73445-1229513169_thumb.jpegVARKALA BEACH :Its again a beautiful seaside resort and spa, it is also an important pilgrimage centre of Hindus. The main attraction out there is the 2000 year old SREE JANARDHANA SWAMY Temple. There is a Nature Care Centre over there which is again very famous.??post-73445-1229513187_thumb.jpegALAPPUZHA BEACH :?It is situated in ALAPPUZHA, KERALA, its really a beautiful spot to be visited. ?post-73445-1229513208_thumb.jpegCHERAI BEACH – its again a beautiful beach near VYPEEN island. We can see Dolphins here.post-73445-1229513228_thumb.jpegHope all of you liked these beaches and the information about them. Isn't they beautiful. By the way is there any member who have been to these places. Please comment on them.?

Maybe, sim sim, but I sure am jealous. How beatuiful. Might not be worth loosing money, but sure looks good. I wish I could be there. Here where I am all you see is dark skys and roads filled with snow. :)