xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SavageTaktikz

Guild Wars Play the best.

Guild Wars is an amazing MMORPG. Without the monthly fee, its amazing, unlike WoW it has realisitic graphics. The characters are all human, soon GW 2 is coming out, which I am buying as soon as it comes out. However even now Guild Wars Nightfall, Prohpecies and Factions are all great. I put them in this order from best to worst.I am amazed at the depth of this game.. Try it!https://www.guildwars.com/en/

I have played Guild wars, Have had the game a little over a year. I havent tried World of Warcraft yet, but kids have it so Might try it. I do like that Guild Wars has no monthly fee. It is disapointing these days to buy a game and find out you also have to pay to play it. And on top of that its not cheap either. Kids got it with a 30 day free trial Im not sure if I am gonna cintinue to pay for it or not. IT was a gift, But i think they are to young to be playing it. Any way I do like Guild Wars and need to start playing it again.

Lets get the fact right. Guildwars isnt a MMO. As stated in an interview when Guildwars was launched, ArenaNet confirmed that Guildwars isnt a MMO but a co-operative online game with RPG elements.Second thing is you cannot compare Guildwars with WoW. WoW cartoon-ish style is part of the theme in Warcraft franchise since the first Warcraft release.Guildwars indeed is a good game but its PVP arena oriented. Currently the good community is no longer exist like the days before and hope GW2 improve some things that GW lack off.

Yes Guild Wars is not to pve oriented, but it's great, and i loverd every pve it had to offer with the great, stab u in the back if u don't create a party, system, cause in other mmo's almost everybody is soloing until they reach higher lvl-s. Also the pvp in Guild Wars is one of the best ever and u hardly get bored with all the skill builds u can use.What i liked about the pve was farming, i really put my brains out figuring out the best setup for soloing and making money.Soo... all in all a great game.