xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
G0pher12

Hi

Hey and welcome to Trap G0pher12!

I suppose that you are here for the marvelous hosting, so these are the first things you should do: 1. Sign up with the same email as on Trap here, then take a look at the rules and other very useful information that is found in the helpfile. If you have any questions you should search around and if your question is not answered by doing so, please ask a member, a staff or a mod. :) In general they are quite kind.

Please try to avoid one-liners and make sure to keep your posts high on quality. And avoid spam! Do not worry, just do not post things with no content at all all the time. :D The better posts you post, the more myCENTs you earn. When you have 100 of those they will turn into 1$ and be transferred to your account on Xisto, where you can use them for hosting, domain and other services.

It would be great if you came back and told us a little bit more about yourself, it is always nice when a new member does that. :)

Good luck here and enjoy your stay. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Hi G0pher12 and welcome!

I'm going to guess you're American rather than from the State of someplace? :)

You'll find the people here very friendly and helpful. Here are some links to get you started, especially read the Xisto readme:

Xisto Readme

Credit System V3

Everything about myCENT

Enjoy the fun and good times here!

Welcome to Xisto G0pher12. If you could tell us a bit more about yourself we would all like that. Any way welcome to the best free host ever. Posting on a forum for professional hosting, can it get any better? To do that you first need to sign up here https://support.xisto.com/index.php using the same email adress you use here. Then after 5 post it should kick it and you'll have free hosting in no time. Make sure to read the pinned topic and not post spam (one liners and stuff). If you have any questions the great members of the forum will answer them for you. I hope you like it here and stay for a while.

Welcome to the forums. I love this place; for I got my first TLD here. :) And guess what? I didn't have to pay for it. Here you can pretty much get anything for just posting. Listen to all the people above me, and force yourself to read everything. Trust me, it will be worth it! Also, here at Xisto we are very serious about 1-liners. Try and keep all your posts longer than a line, and contributing to the subject. Again welcome, and have a great stay at Xisto!! :)

im also liking it so much. cant believe there has been something like this for so long and i couldnt just see it!Cant wait to get cracking and start my site!

Happy 2009 G0pher12 and welcome to Xisto. I make it short and sweet since everything you need to know has already been covered with the previous posts and so make sure to read up on the MyCent topics and to check out the Xisto Read Me as well for some other information about how this forum works. So welcome again and enjoy your stay at Xisto.com.