xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bdprem.com

How Popular Is Your Name?

Poke Your name here:

http://www.pokemyname.com/

Here is the report of my name

TERESA is the most popular 200.th name in USA (… 198.debra , 199.helen , 200.teresa , 201.gail , 202.leo …). One in every 868 Americans are named as TERESA and popularity of name TERESA is 1.15 people per thousand.

If we compare the popularity statistics of TERESA to USA’s population statistics, we can estimate that as of September.14.2008 16:18 there are 351,333 people named as TERESA in the United States and the number of TERESA’s are increasing by 3,028 people every year.

Usage of teresa as a first name is 70.83% and its usage as a middle name is 29.17%. The sum of alphabetical order of letters in TERESA is 68 and this makes TERESA arithmetic buddies with words like Debonair, Suave, Genteel, Godsend, Becoming, Dependable, Giving, Gleeful, Goofy, Poetic, Poised, Tiny, Gleaming. Add “Courtesy of PokeMyName.com‘ tag and feel free to distribute, copy, republish this interesting, accurate and also useless report about name TERESA. Posted Image

Post yours too! Posted Image

Notice from rvalkass:

Copied content needs to be Quoted.

Well my name used to be very popular, but now it is just an old people name - I see people that have passed away in the newspaper almost every day with the same name as me. I wonder why my parents named me it, it is not very pretty and it sounds like something an 80 year old ant would be named. Sometimes I hate my name, and I will probably be named Bluebear here for ever. :)

Ryan is 262nd. That's pretty high, I didn't expect that. John is number one... I would hate to be named John, then there would be tons of other people with the same name :)

JOHN is the most popular 1.st name in USA (... 1.john , 2.david , 3.michael , 4.robert , 5.james ...). One in every 25 Americans are named as JOHN and popularity of name JOHN is 39.93 people per thousand.
If we compare the popularity statistics of JOHN to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of December.18.2008 00:56 there are 12,202,612 people named as JOHN in the United States and the number of JOHN's are increasing by 104,925 people every year.

Usage of john as a first name is 72.86% and its usage as a middle name is 27.14%. The sum of alphabetical order of letters in JOHN is 47 and this makes JOHN arithmetic buddies with words like Elated

awww I have never felt so loved, and 1st too. guess that makes me the best :)

^ We have lots of Rubens here. :) Such a lovely name. If I am not mistaken it is a Hebrew name that means "son" or something like that. (I Googled.) There is over 6000 of me in the US, but over 18 000 in Norway... and we are about 4.7 million people. :)

^ We have lots of Rubens here. :D Such a lovely name. If I am not mistaken it is a Hebrew name that means "son" or something like that. (I Googled.) There is over 6000 of me in the US, but over 18 000 in Norway... and we are about 4.7 million people. :)

Thanks man. I feel so special (like some other of us here). :) lol. Also, yes, you are correct. It is a hebrew name that means, "son" in hebrew. Impressive. Again, lol. Thanks again. I didn't know there were many Rubens. :D

My real name is not popular at all! I have never heard of anyone besides me who has it!

We couldn't find name LEGEND in our database which has 74,738 names that are compiled from 702,203 Americans. Have you spelled it correctly? . If you spelled it correctly but we couldn't find this means that there were not even one person with name LEGEND in our database. But if this is your name, we still poke it and give you a report below so keep reading.
First some popularity statistics: Regarding there were not even a single person with this name, popularity of LEGEND should be less than per million. According to this calculation, we can estimate that as of December.25.2008 16:06 there are less than 435 people named as LEGEND in the United States and the number of LEGEND's should not be increasing more than 4 people per year.

Add 'Courtesy of PokeMyName.com' tag at the end and feel free to distribute, copy, republish this interesting, accurate and also useless report about name LEGEND. :)
Interesting Writings of LEGEND

My real name is not popular at all! I have never heard of anyone besides me who has it!

Aaah my name is supposed to be popular in india and it is. :) But in US and rest of the countries i don't think so. That site is informative and lot of information about name. It shows how your name spells/looks in morse code language/braile/sign etc.Oh I missed Barcode version, that rocks as well. :D Name and compatibility type of crap i skipped on that site. Numerology is again useless as usual. What i'm supposed to do with total of 54 or so? :DThanks bdprem.com for the site pointer. This will keep some of my colleagues and friends busy for sometime. :)

hahaha my name is Gisellethe report said 3259th name in the United States 10,013 people in the U.s have my name :) hahahawell my name used to be pretty unique until the disney movie :Enchanted: came out.. so now a little disney princess is named after me hahahaha..i like the report though.. hahah its along names like 3258.hieu 3260.gaurav makes me seem unique hahaha

Both my first and last names are extremely popular soit's very easy to see my name on a google search.Fortunately,my name is found in sports and entertainment.I pity the person though who just happened to havethe name O.J Simpson or Charles Manson.They'd have nochoice but to change it. Anyway.My name was 21st most popular in the Usausing that link provided.

Edited by networker (see edit history)

wow I'm so popular ain't I? hehe

BANI is the most popular 21075th name in USA (... 21073.maley , 21074.teiji , 21075.bani , 21076.mervan , 21077.dresdner ...). One in every 351,102 Americans are named as BANI and popularity of name BANI is 2.85 people per million.
If we compare the popularity statistics of BANI to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of January.01.2009 17:45 there are 871 people named as BANI in the United States and the number of BANI's are increasing by 7 people every year.

Usage of bani as a first name is much more common than its usage as a middle name.

I don wanna live anymore!! 21075th??? yay there's like 871 more!!! We increase by 7 every year and decrease by 100 since the GUYS FROM THE 18TH CENTURY ARE DYING!!!
871... more than my friends total, maybe I can gather all the wolrd's Banis in one place so we can cry our sadness together lol.

MOHAMMAD is the most popular 182.nd name in USA (... 180.kathryn , 181.marvin , 182.mohammad , 183.robin , 184.michele ...). One in every 767 Americans are named as MOHAMMAD and popularity of name MOHAMMAD is 1.3 people per thousand.

If we compare the popularity statistics of MOHAMMAD to USA's population statistics, we can estimate that as of January.01.2009 18:40 there are 398,826 people named as MOHAMMAD in the United States and the number of MOHAMMAD's are increasing by 3,428 people every year.

Usage of mohammad as a first name is 87.01% and its usage as a middle name is 12.99%. The sum of alphabetical order of letters in MOHAMMAD is 68 and this makes MOHAMMAD arithmetic buddies with words like Debonair, Suave, Genteel, Godsend, Becoming, Dependable, Giving, Gleeful, Goofy, Poetic, Poised, Tiny, Gleaming. Add "Courtesy of PokeMyName.com' tag and feel free to distribute, copy, republish this interesting, accurate and also useless report about name MOHAMMAD. :P

Although I believe it's the most popular name in the WORLD not USA