xisto Community
jlhaslip

Happy Birthday To Truefusion WOW 23 years old today...

Happy birthday truefusion! May everything you wish to come true. With the help of God make true successes in life and may you have the luck of working what you most wish to work :) :) Also continue with your great moderation and make this forum spam and fool proof! :D

Happy birthday! 23 years old, that sure is a lot! If we think that you will live until you are a 100 years old, you still have 77 years left to live - so do not worry. :) Have a nice day and hopefully you did/will do something fun as it is your BIRTHDAY!

Interesting; if i had not attempted to look for new posts, i would have missed this topic. Thanks for the acknowledgement, everyone.

If we think that you will live until you are a 100 years old, you still have 77 years left to live - so do not worry. :)

:)

Happy Birthday. I didn't realize your were that young from all the post I've read from you I would have figured you were much older. 23 like many others are a good age and I'm sure you'll make good use of it :).

Interesting; if i had not attempted to look for new posts, i would have missed this topic. Thanks for the acknowledgement, everyone.

:)

Interesting that mention that truefusion as this is how I found your birthday topic as well since it was buried in everything else :)

I had this cake rush so ignore the text as that was supposed to say truefusion on it

Posted Image

Happy Belated Birthday truefusion! Hope you had a great day yesterday and had a lot of fun.Did you do anything special?

I wasn't interested in doing anything i consider special yesterday, so i didn't do anything special. I treated yesterday similar to any other day.