xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Help With Mycents seems I am losing some

Is it just me or is there a problem with the mycents? Seems as when I make a post I lose not gain? Looked at my account and I am down to $3.83? what is going on here?

Well, I think if the topics are deleted in which you've wrote something, usually spam topics, then you loose some myCENTS or Earnings or if only your posts there deleted and even edited to quote some content which might be copied from else there, I can't think of any other reason why myCENTS could go down ;]

I'm down too, I posted ~17 new posts today and I haven't been credited, Xisto dollars even were deducted from my account! Now I have $6.69 even though I am certain I had $7.00 as I can see on Xisto - Support.com/billing and here I can see I have Earned:$11.63 and I had $10 before those ~17 posts so more than $1.50 isn't added to my account and I was planning of buying a domain soon :)

@Quatrux: I can assure you I am not spamming, it's just a bug with OpaQue's PHP script I guess.

You need to submit support tickets stating your loss as their was some scripts added and people who were affected lost various amounts and so refer to this topic that I made referring to it.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/63258-mycents-glitch-resolved/

Actually OpaQue is editing the myCents script...thats why all these problems. I thought this problem was solved...but still contunuing...now my myCents were reset to zero and two xistodollars were deducted from my account as well. :) Only admins can answer our questions...already a topic is there about this issue but was closed by marking as resolved..Edit: SM had given the link to that topic..SM please request any moderator to reopen the topic, since the issue is not resolved.Oops....I lost 4 xistodollars....not two :)

Edited by xpress (see edit history)

Actually OpaQue is editing the myCents script...thats why all these problems. I thought this problem was solved...but still contunuing...now my myCents were reset to zero and two xistodollars were deducted from my account as well. :) Only admins can answer our questions...already a topic is there about this issue but was closed by marking as resolved..

Edit: SM had given the link to that topic..SM please request any moderator to reopen the topic, since the issue is not resolved.
Oops....I lost 4 xistodollars....not two :)

I lost about 3 myself but today it seems to be working okay? I hope. Would be nice if one of the admin or even Xisto's would send out a note telling why these losses. Just a thought.

I lost about 3 myself but today it seems to be working okay? I hope. Would be nice if one of the admin or even Xisto's would send out a note telling why these losses. Just a thought.

Nice to see that yours are working normally. I'm still lost :) .......4 xistodollars...Hope this will be fixed soon. Currently post more and lose more policy is running here..... :) just kidding.......

Well I was told that the script that was causing all these losses has been turned off until the bugs are worked out and as for why I have no idea what was causing this problem. All I know is the script related to spamming and I what capacity of forum spam I have no idea.

Well I was told that the script that was causing all these losses has been turned off until the bugs are worked out and as for why I have no idea what was causing this problem. All I know is the script related to spamming and I what capacity of forum spam I have no idea.

oh........Nice to hear that...but what about our lost xistodollars? I got only $2 back...and still lost $2. Is there any chance I can get them back? :)

From what i've been observing, even though there has been a loss, some form of reimbursement usually follows, even if it may take days for one to see a change. For example, a couple of days ago, my total earnings showed that i went down about (more or less) $7. Today it shows my actual earnings and a little more. This observation is not limited to me; i have observed it from other members as well. You might notice your myCENTs labed ready with a huge amount, ranging from over 300, 700, or even over 1500 myCENTs. That could be the reimbursement waiting to kick in; but since this isn't an official explanation, try not to quote me on that.

About 12 hrs back I had 29. sth MyCents which came down to 5. something and after I posted around 5 posts, it only increased to 67.43, which I think is not in proportion to my previous credits for posts. I was worrying is there a glitch, (Actually there is! some people claim that it has been resolved, but I do not see any improvement in Mycents.) I think I will have to open a ticket on Xisto - Support.

nobody is immune to the effects of the mycents tweaking. even admins and mods (including me... from 62+ to 58+... more or less $4 difference) get our fair share of the loss. i haven't really posted anywhere after i got hit, so my mycents got stuck at ZERO. maybe the system is just waiting for me to post to correct the error when it recomputes itself. hopefully it has stabilized by now, and i would see some form of getting back the lost xistodollars in the process. i didn't even bother sticking up a ticket anymore since opaque is very much aware of the situation and will just deluge Xisto - Support as a result.keep your fingers crossed that everything will even out in the coming days! :)

well this is happening again today! I am minus $7.00 on the board yet I just went to billing and it said I was the same as when the day started. yes I check it daily. From what S_M said on Dec 14th it was off until the bugs are worked out. They best get a big can of bug spray again. that $7 for me is almost 2 months worth of posting. but what I really do not understand is the differance between the board and billing. could this just be in the script here on Xisto?

Earned:$25.00
myCENT:60.17 now

Earned: $32.01
myCENT: 12.37 this morning
Edited by Echo_of_thunder (see edit history)

I would request a bit more patience because OpaQue has been trying to find the bug. Once the issue is fixed OpaQue will create a topic for it...

For now members are requested to send support tickets regarding their mycent loss so that we know who is losing credit and how much they are losing. What a member should do :-

Go to Xisto - Support.com and open a ticket

The first ticket should contain your forum name and password, link to forum profile,email address used at trap and billing system. The amount of credit you lost.

When you notice that you have lost more credit, open the ticket you first submitted and update in that the amount you lost.

This will help OpaQue :P