xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
burgen

What Is In Your Cpu?

i dunno what u mean about that subject.in my cpu is the cpu it self he.. he..but there are some additional parts that im sure just mine like this, have internal car audio power ampli with 4 port speaker output 4x20W rpms, using additional cpu's power supply too. all integrated into the cpu's casing.

I hope you all know that that isn't a dinosaur. Of course, it's the notorious lizard king and almighty scorcher Godzilla. You may be thinking such a creature exists only in mere fiction, but I am here to assure you that he is ALIVE and WELL. This motherboard proves it: it is a subtle hint from the grandiose beast.On April 26th, 2042, Godzilla and Mothra will clash just off the coast of Easter Island in a battle for the ages. Coincidentally enough, the United States' Social Security funds will be officially declared bankrupt that day, igniting what could very possibly be apocalypse as we know it...Hey, I can dream, can't I? :D

Hi:

They made me disarm the computer, i not found nothing of that, neither dinosaur, nor a sword, nor a pepper, where is that i have a found that to look for?, it is not a joke dont?

I was seeing in detail my PC and non encounter nothing.

Greetings

Tiago

do you know what you can find in your CPU? a dinosaur, a sword or a pepper? while that is what people found so far,

http://www.wenxuecity.com/news/?Subews&MsgID=22961

a dinosaur in Analog Devices DSP chip,

a sword in Apple G3,

a pepper in Cyrix 5x86.

again it is in chinese, but the picture speak for themselves.

43946[/snapback]

I remember something like this from a while back with the intel chips having Mr.T and various nintendo characters(Mario, koopa's, etc) engraved in the silicon like this.. anyone else remember that? I tried to look it up on google, but i couldn't find it.That page only has 3 on it, there was a page with 100+ of these...

I'm thinking of opening up my old AMD K5 to see what's inside :angry:But the moment I buy another CPU, I'll open up my Celeron and see what Intel drew up on the die, and share it with the world :blink:Though, maybe Intel didn't have that much imagination :ph34r:

On a more serious note, a CPU contains millions of nanometer-sized transistors which act as on/off switches. Combined together, they make one super powerful processing unit. So if you have a 3.2 GHz processor, in reality, your computer can handle 3.2 billion instructions per second. Amazing world, huh? :) P.S. AMD pwns Intel.

Operating System- Windows XP ProfessionalProcessor- Dual Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.40GHz Hardrive- 3 Trilobyte triple deck (or whatever it's called) hardriveDirectX- 9.1Graphics Card- GeForce 4Sound Card- None, but SimaTel Audio Accelerator thingyThat's what I have, there's more of course, but I'm not going to go into detail on fans and alll that junk...