xisto Community
sangeetjass

Living With Yoga The best of form of exercise that is being practised since eternity

Yoga, initially was part of Indian Civilization, but these days it has become part of life of people around the world. The only reason behind its popularity is its harmony with nature and its long lasting effects. Any kind of ailment that you are suffering with, is benefited by Yoga. It not only strengthens your muscles but also your mind, your concentration power, your respiration system, you cardiovascular symptoms, in fact each and every part of your body is rejuvenated.Yoga could be done without any machines and the best time to do it is early morning. Just devote 30 minutes of your life to it and see how you change your life and fill it full of energy and enthusiasm.Have a Healthy life...HealthyWealthyIndia

I have incorporated Yoga into my morning routine for as long as I can remember - though, I was fortunate to have had a progressive-minded mother who appreciated the fine art of twisting oneself into convoluted pretzel barely recognizable as human. I recall my younger sister having the ability to place both legs behind her head at will. I, sadly, could only place one leg behind my head. And still, my yogic prowess was the envy of the perverted cheerleading set at highschool, for reasons I shall not delve into here. This forum is, after all, a family show of sorts. I only pray it stays that way.Suffice it to say, the benefits of the fine art of Yoga cannot be denied. Our only equivalent in the Western world might be swimming, which renders little strain on the joints and bones while rendering considerable health benefits to it's fortunate recipients. Pain is not gain. Forget the harsh jogging and relentless work outs touted by your masochistic trainers, I say! For they wreak havoc and hell upon the human form. Pursue thee the gentle pleasures of the East.

Dear friend you are right yoga is really much much better than other forms of exercises. If I am not wrong then I have heard that it can cure many deceases even. Now not only in India it is being popular over the world. Will you be able to inform us with some asanas that is positions in yoga. If it is possible then it will be really informative to all of us out here in this forum.?