xisto Community
contactskn

An Amazing Tree Have a look.

Dear friends yesterday I got this email from my friend with some attatched pictures of a tree on which different animals are been carved. Its really a peice of art and hard work. Please look at it and comment on the same.?post-73445-1228976839_thumb.jpegI actually don't even know by whom this work of art is being completed. But its really amazing is'nt it.?post-73445-1228976857_thumb.jpegpost-73445-1228976868_thumb.jpegpost-73445-1228976880_thumb.jpegpost-73445-1228976900_thumb.jpeg

That is really beautiful! It almost seems like the carvings are done on the tree's external root system, which is better for the tree anyway as the bark isn't damaged.I'm curious too to kow where the tree is and what kind of tree it is.

That is quite a work of art, a peace of art actually, that is not easy to make, that kind of art work requires a lot of free time, and precision too, one mistake with the wood, and things will be all wrong.The picture with the serpent on the tree is the one i like the most, that picture i saved it to show my friends later.