xisto Community
IFishCT.com

Check Out My Site And Give Me Some Suggestions... Honesty is the best policy

Is it me or your site take way too long to load?

Anyway, nicely presented and all the information is easy to grab with simple navigation system.

And I noticed a banner at the bottom. So I clicked and it reminded me one of our previous administrator's "icon." His handle was NilsC and he too is in Connecticut. His site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Any relations or know of him?

Loaded fast for me and as for the blog not bad it has a good layout not to cramp and the colors work good with the theme and so you should get a lot of good hits from other people who fish and what not.

Hi Mate,Nice, Layout, Good Colours....Now all you need is an interesting subject to blog about :) No seriously nice site mate, Is this your 1st attempt at a fishing site or have you had ones before?, if so why did you stop them ??If it was due to lacck of traffic try to make sure that you dont repeat your mistakes.... But all in all mate a good, informative and pretty fresh fishing site....Although tbh i though it was to do with the other form of fishingwebsey***

I think the CMS suits your website , but I think you'd be at an advantage if you customised your theme to suit your profession. Add some fishing images like RSS Icons or a custom banner. Other than that , your site seems pretty well planned and layed out. Good luck for the future :)

I'm not really into fishing, BUT I really like your layout!! it's a really nice blue, clean. Your site is well organized and easy to navigate.Good work! :)