xisto Community
Vyoma

What Is The Response Time? Now that there is no Chat support?

What is the response time on tickets? I have seen that recently it is more than 12 hours. Earlier it would have been fine when there was chat support - now that chat support is not present, it is quite frustrating.

Response time is presently improving. We will reply to tickets by priority basis. If it is a server wide issue then we solve it within 5-10 min. and we will update you back in 2-3 hours. Some tickets which require L3 support will be delayed by atleast 12 hours due to load on our engineers.

1. Chat Support is still provided but its limited to Dedicated Server / VPS / Cluster clients only.
2. More info. about Support : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This ticket: CDM-922809 is sitting out there for almost 24 hours with no response.

I have not been able to access my sites for that duration.

Opaque, I think the L3 support for this ticket has been way more than 12 hours.

Edit: It is way more than 24 hours now.

Edited by Vyoma (see edit history)

To be quite honest, I have been having a similar issue lately.In the mean time I am still stuck without properly working email for both my accounts (I have one site hosted with Trap 17 and one with Qupis).Also, the staff memeber (velma) thought I was spamming the support site because I had submitted two tickets, one for my Trap 17 problem, and one regarding my Qupis issue.They are both separate issues, a similar, but slightly different problem (Trap 17 switches your email through to Google, while Qupis still hosts your email themselves).But, with him assuming that, my Qupis ticket was submitted on 10/12/2008 (4 days ago at the time I post this), and has not received a single reply, let alone any attention has been paid to my problem.In other words, I have 2 places now where I can send email from, but not receive.In the mean time, I have probably lost 100s of emails already.