xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
veerumits

The Steps Of Configuration Of Outlook Express In Your System Need Help in Outlook Express

I configure Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 in tools menu->Account settingAdd New account:-Choose email serverPOP3 IMAP HTTP i configure POP3 and IMAPUser informationYour Name:Email Address:Password :Server informationIncoming mail server :out going mail server :Login Informationuser name:password:but the mail is not going and incoming could any body help or give more information about it why the mail client not working there is any explicit option to configuration need.thanks

For which email service you want to setup your account? I mean gmail or any some other mail server? Please be clear. Details you provided are not sufficient to help you. :)

I want to setup configure Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 to Yahoo mail server and the configuration for this are :-

Incoming Mail Server (POP3): in.pop.mail.yahoo.com Use SSL, port: 995

Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): in.smtp.mail.yahoo.com Use SSL, port: 465, use authentication

Account Name/Username: xyz@yahoo.co.in Password: Your Yahoo! Mail password

after configuring these all in outlook.

not working.

thanks

Unlike GMail, POP access for Yahoo is paid service. You must subscrible to their Yahoo mail plus to use POP access. May be thats why you are facing the problem. If you want to setup a GMail account for POP, I can help you. POP3 access for Gmail is free.

Edited by xpress (see edit history)

Thanks,
i dont want to convert my yahoo mail service POP access - paid service if gmail is free so i use gmail pop3 server.please, One think i also want to know that can i configure pop3 for veerumits.trap17.com mail server so my all mail coming on this site are send to outlook there possibility or need a external mail server what is chance to configure it may work or not.

Unlike GMail, POP access for Yahoo is paid service. You must subscrible to their Yahoo mail plus to use POP access. May be thats why you are facing the problem. If you want to setup a GMail account for POP, I can help you. POP3 access for Gmail is free.

So...you want help in setting up pop3 access for gmail? Or can you do it yourself? And about your second question, I think Xisto is not offering normal email accounts anymore with logic plans. If you want, you have to order and addon package for that. But, when you order a new logic package at Xisto - Web Hosting with your Top Level Domain name..you'll get 10 gmail ids with your package. They work just like normal gmail accounts but with your domain name. :)

xpress is correct in order to get an e-mail account through Xisto you need to purchase a top level domain in order to get this added to your account.

Yesterday was a party at my friend's house. I came there and talked with other friends. One of them told me a story about his corrupted emails. Once he opened his OE and could'nt see emails in it. He was disappeared,but by his good fortune,he used the Internet,preciser the Google and caught sight there - how to repair outlook express files. And he used it and was wondered,because of it solved his issue for seconds and for free. Besides this tool solved my problems some days ago. And performed it easy.