xisto Community
ledabomber

Yet Again....more Proof That The World May End In 2012.... The world is going to end in 2012. There is real proof.

Is the world going to end in 2012?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The world is ending on December 21, 2012! Yeah, right. I\'m not a big fan of that myth stuff, but, I stumbled across a post on PSPMod with \"real\" proof that it was going to end. I had already known about some of this stuff, but I hadn\'t really thought about it. Though, when I saw it on paper, it kind of got to me, but I still don\'t really believe it...

The Mayan\'s were one of the most intelligent tribal races in the early times. They made a calendar. This is one source of proof. The Mayan calendar goes all the way past A.D.\'s......but it ends on December 12, 2012, at 11:11 GMT. It could just be a coincedence, right? Maybe they just got really bad hand cramps and decided to quit.....RIGHT?

This is a quote from a PSPMod post:

my second thing about 2012 is a story having to do with saint malachy, well he predicted the last popes (in order btw) of the roman catholic religion and wrote them down... well soo far our current pope is the second to last on the list, which of course means that our current pope is (according to saint malachy) our second to last pope... the next and final pope on the list is supposedly named \"Peter the Roman\"... Yea i know im horrible at writing and everything so here\'s a link to a better explanation of saint malachy and his accurate list(read about pope John the roman at the end btw): St. Malachy - The last Popes

Apparently, there is also something called a \"Web Bot\", which basically makes predictions. Now, I\'m not to sure about this, but apparently, it made some accurate predictions about the stock market crash, 9/11, and other natural disasters. Now it\'s decided the human fate. When it is used, one set of numbers are displayed by it: 12/21/12 (December 21, 2012).

Ok, and Albert Einstein said:

If bees were to dissapear, the human race would only have a few years to live...

I haven\'t seen a decrease in the bee population lately, but it could be happening in different parts of the world.....This one, I don\'t really believe.

Also, a scientist who has been studying the events of 2012 has predicted that, at that time, the planet (forgot it\'s name), sun, earth, and the mikly way will all line up and cause a north/south polar shift 45 degree.

That is very good proof. I still don\'t really believe it, but the Mayan Calendar really gets me.............. :) . But, many people aren\'t really buying it because of the Y2K hype.... However, I think something big will happen on that day. Also, the Mayans predicted some ancient deamon called Quetzlcoatl will rise from the gates of hell or something........

--Don\'t be afraid to debate!!!!

Notice from truefusion:
Quote all things copied.

Apparent source: http://www.pspmod.com/forums/

I think a person would have to be pretty superstitious (and many are) to take much interest in this theory. Its the first time I've heard of it and I'm quite confident I'll forget about and and on whatever day in December of 2012 I will be doing whatever I'm doing and won't even remember having written this post. So why am I writing this post?

I don't believe these kinds of things either. If it happens, so be it. If it doesn't, good for us. Either way it doesn't really matter. By the way I think it's rather strange that one of the predictions says 12th of December and the other prediction says the 21st of December..

The world is ending on December 21, 2012! Yeah, right. I\'m not a big fan of that myth stuff, but, I stumbled across a post on PSPMod with \"real\" proof that it was going to end. I had already known about some of this stuff, but I hadn\'t really thought about it. Though, when I saw it on paper, it kind of got to me, but I still don\'t really believe it...

The Mayan\'s were one of the most intelligent tribal races in the early times. They made a calendar. This is one source of proof. The Mayan calendar goes all the way past A.D.\'s......but it ends on December 12, 2012, at 11:11 GMT. It could just be a coincedence, right? Maybe they just got really bad hand cramps and decided to quit.....RIGHT?

Apparently, there is also something called a \"Web Bot\", which basically makes predictions. Now, I\'m not to sure about this, but apparently, it made some accurate predictions about the stock market crash, 9/11, and other natural disasters. Now it\'s decided the human fate. When it is used, one set of numbers are displayed by it: 12/21/12 (December 21, 2012).

Ok, and Albert Einstein said: I haven\'t seen a decrease in the bee population lately, but it could be happening in different parts of the world.....This one, I don\'t really believe.

Also, a scientist who has been studying the events of 2012 has predicted that, at that time, the planet (forgot it\'s name), sun, earth, and the mikly way will all line up and cause a north/south polar shift 45 degree.

That is very good proof. I still don\'t really believe it, but the Mayan Calendar really gets me.............. :) . But, many people aren\'t really buying it because of the Y2K hype.... However, I think something big will happen on that day. Also, the Mayans predicted some ancient deamon called Quetzlcoatl will rise from the gates of hell or something........

--Don\'t be afraid to debate!!!!

Notice from truefusion:
Quote all things copied.

Apparent source: http://www.pspmod.com/forums/

I think a person would have to be pretty superstitious (and many are) to take much interest in this theory. Its the first time I've heard of it and I'm quite confident I'll forget about and and on whatever day in December of 2012 I will be doing whatever I'm doing and won't even remember having written this post. So why am I writing this post?

1st off I want to say myself I think all this is a bunch of bunk, just a date and time, Nobody could be that confident and so perfect to predict something down to the minute like that. I am not saying it will not happen, It will oneday. But on dec 2012 at 11:11 GMT? come on. They didnt even know of GMT back then. That should tell you something right there. So believe what you want too here, Just also remember to take it with a grain of salt.

I always thought this was a load of crap. There are so many things wrong just with the Mayan calendar theory. I'll just list a few I can think of. First off the Mayans have to stop somewhere when writing their calendar. Do you think they are going to write for ever? There was no point in continuing the calendar even as far as they did. Another thing that is wrong, which was pointed out above, was the fact that they didn't have time zones in Mayan civilization so how would they now it was going to end December 2012 at 11:11 GMT?These are just some of the things that don't make sence but there are more. I'm not saying it is impossible that the world will end then because the world has to end sometime but how could any one predict that.

Ok, and Albert Einstein said: I haven\'t seen a decrease in the bee population lately, but it could be happening in different parts of the world.....This one, I don\'t really believe.

That is very good proof. I still don\'t really believe it, but the Mayan Calendar really gets me.............. :) . But, many people aren\'t really buying it because of the Y2K hype.... However, I think something big will happen on that day. Also, the Mayans predicted some ancient deamon called Quetzlcoatl will rise from the gates of hell or something........--Don\'t be afraid to debate!!!!

The problem with the Mayan predictions and their pyramid calender is that most of the mayan tablets were destroyed by the conquistadors and so the odds of their being more to this is very likely. As for the Web bot I do not think our programming skills become that could for a program to make predictions like that, most AI do not even come close in thinking like a human or match a human way, so this is morme like a bunch of guys trying to get famous. Trying to add Albert Einstein into the mix seems a bit desperate but comparing the end of the world with the bee population is way out there even for him. As for the planetary alignment it would seem this has never happen or will never happen at least not in the sense that the planets all line up in a straight line in front of the sun. Should check out this website about planetary alignment, it is a bit crazy but makes sense I guess. As for the Christians/Catholics they are sticking with the second coming Jesus and his connections with the apocalypse and as for the supernatual, well when I see a ghost then I tell you.

Odds are it will be mention in the paper the day of and day after but I won't be surprised if a lot cults start dropping off the face of the planet because of this.

1st off I want to say myself I think all this is a bunch of bunk, just a date and time, Nobody could be that confident and so perfect to predict something down to the minute like that. I am not saying it will not happen, It will oneday. But on dec 2012 at 11:11 GMT? come on. They didnt even know of GMT back then. That should tell you something right there. So believe what you want too here, Just also remember to take it with a grain of salt.

Well odds are the time was converted to match with the GMT in some funky calculation and so odds are that is where the GMT came from.

I always thought this was a load of crap. There are so many things wrong just with the Mayan calendar theory. I'll just list a few I can think of. First off the Mayans have to stop somewhere when writing their calendar. Do you think they are going to write for ever? There was no point in continuing the calendar even as far as they did. Another thing that is wrong, which was pointed out above, was the fact that they didn't have time zones in Mayan civilization so how would they now it was going to end December 2012 at 11:11 GMT?These are just some of the things that don't make sence but there are more. I'm not saying it is impossible that the world will end then because the world has to end sometime but how could any one predict that.

Well some are saying 2012 is the end of Mayan cycle of some sorts but even then, the Mayans disappear almost 1200 years ago and no one knows how that happen either.

Hi,''I wouldn't know, I'm already hiding in my fallout shelter.'' Ahaha, this question is kinda ridiculous, sorry to mention it. It is not like we can predict what will happen (from my point of view). It might end and might not. Personally, I'd say it won't end up just YET but when it will, it will be the fault of a general world war. Probably going to be the WW3 and atomic bombs or something atomic will destroy our planet. Probably religion wars from my opinion (like usually. Territory or religions). It is kind of a sensitive topic to talk about, but this will happen anyways one day even if it is in 1 month or 1000 years (when ever the earth is going to explode because it is too old, from a war or even pollution).For now, I go hide back in the shelter!Tim.

Dear friend just don't worry about it what I think is our life should be big and not long. Many a times such predictions become true to some extend but what I think out here is should we believe all these and stop living a kingsize life. NOooooooooo. Just live king size. And enjoy everything in this world. If its our planets fate to come to an end on the date mentioned by you my friend then let it be. Lets face the reallity. Otherwise you might be destroying 4 precious years of your life just thinking about it. So enjoy your life. Thats it.?

who knowsYet Again....more Proof That The World May End In 2012....

no one can proove one way or the other what will or won't happen... Unfortunately, miss cleo can't predict the future and neither can anyone else... The future is ever changing, the red light I run today might influence the rest of my life (I,e, I run the light, I feel bad about it, so next light thats turning yellow, I slam the brakes and oops a tractor trailer rams me from behind and I'm dead)... Now, what if I didn't run that first red light? And didn't have the guilt / fear of getting ticketed, would I have stopped at the second? who the hell knows, and thats my point...

however, I must say there's some.. Provocative evidence out there to suggest some sort of event may occur, but the gravity of it, is undetermined at best.. Ive heard detailed explanations about the sun and planets barycenter, and then how the barycenter is a fictional thing that it doesnt even exist, so there are conflicting arguments left right and center...The world thought it was flat and center of the universe until it was disproven eventually... But they locked up the guy and ridiculed the first one to come to this conclusion... I bet it was much like this, everyone thought he was nuts, because of the instilled paradigm, but clearly gallileo was far from it, brilliant man...

there are endless conspiracies and doomsday prophecies that have not come true, and as a sidenote, the mayan calendar doesnt END on that day... It's the beginning of a 'new cycle' .. Apparently.. But then again, there are multiple, thousands of year old petroglyphs, in south america and all over the world, baring striking resemblances,  showing what is clearly, a 10th planet, a black hole at the center of the Milky Way.(which was finally proven to be true just 5 years ago!!), glyphs of what is reffered to as a 'z pinch'... Which is really magnetic flow line..Somehow these ancient cultures depicted exactly some of these things we are pondering that may occur.. So you wonder, did they SEE these things and thats why they knew, because of past experience? Cause everyone knows, the best way to predict the future, is to study the past...So did they bear witness to such events? or is it the equivalent of a conspiracy theorist in ancient times?.. .. So you have to wonder, were they primative? or did they know a hell of a lot of things we are oblivious to?

only time will tell, but it's also quantified that, our current population was actually derived from approximately 2000 different people, so what if these 2000 people were just survivors of the last epic disaster? what if at one point, we ourselves were more advanced than we are now? and mother nature and cosmic timing obliterated us then leaving no remains? there will supposedly be constant winds of 300-400 miles an hour, effectively sand blasting away any reminence of us.. I must say at first I was very inclined to believe the end might be coming, or the end, as we know it, more accurately.. Cause we will, as a species, live on.. How many?  probably a very very signifigant drop in population... But the more I read, the more I tend to... Doubt the possibility of this being true... And lastly... Columbia  / sony pictures are coming out with a movie in 2009, that will undoubtably show some cataclysmic events take place, incinuating that this is all real... But, could just be a money grab!

the yin and the yang, the universe is composed of opposite and equal forces, for ever +1 there's a -1.. Even in the case of argueing this phenomena.. That prince who came up with Taoism, another brilliant guy.. But no matter what happens, I personally don't think it would be that terrible if the earth had a cleansing period, it's well needed..

-reply by the last mayan

Web.Bot project uses psyhological approach to understanding human choice of words and thus using it to create some kind of prediction. It is not a prediction, although it is a momentary civilisation based opinion. Einstein was right when said no bees=nohumans. Yes, the technology we have today is not good enough to polenate flowers as bees do. No polen no flowers no flowers no products from the plants=no bread+no food for the animals=no food for us after we spend our reserves.

The Mayan calendar is perpetual as today but it consists of more than a year to year basis. At a scientific approach the most possible way to our extinction is US ALONE. Nuclear wars or similar scenario. Money is the only curse which is stopping us to turn to science and to go forward. The times are comming when "green economy" will take place, but not green in dolars, but in paying respect to the world and nature thru better plants and production. Altruism is at hand. Let's hope we will not nuke ourselves before we realize that.

The Nibiru fear, and 21.12.2012. Is a good way to see how not so long ago one Orson Wells radio drama changed one simple American day.

Today we laugh at that, while there is another one taking place on a world basis thanks to internet. I really hope that after the images of our loved ones beeing scorched before our very eyes or our hart fails as we see the planet hit Earth surface, can make us understand there is a different way to live.

Today we hate more than we love. As an individual we are perfectly aware of the right and wrong but we fall under influence of stereotypes and explanations of needed wars. BS! Some of us are still unevolutionized and remain beasts with mind set to kill. The rest of us will go forward. It will be some 500 year process but we will conquer the age before us, and the worlds in it. Never again shall we fear the war of our own hand as long as we have love understanding for each other and respect to our homes.

We will leave this world and create many more homes. The fact is we will not live long enough to see it come. Our childrens children might have the heart and mind in control so they could creante what should of already been created. We can start today...But knowing us, can we? There is every reason to do it. We are the only Nibiru approaching our destruction, let's turn that Nibiru off it's course!

Bees ARE DisappearingYet Again....more Proof That The World May End In 2012....

Actually, Einstein is correct and if  you have been paying atttention, there were several articles written regarding the disappearing honey bee population in the US.  Google it and it will come up. In fact, I work for the Environmental and Natural Resources Dept of the Army and our scientists have been studying this as well as the disappearance of several species of bats various regions of the US for three  years now in depth.

We have no definite conclusions as to what may be causing this, but I seem to think genetically altered plants have a lot to do with it. When  you alter a plant, such as a tomato, to produce more and bigger crops, resistant to disease, you alter the genetic makeup entirely.  Fact, organically grown plants cannot compete with the "super plants" for nutrients and the "super plants" "win".

Bees are used to pollinating with organic plants, however, the bio engineered plants do not need as many nutrients therefore, they take less out of the soil but are not as eco friendly as organics.

The bees HAVE been disappearing for several years now, but not as noticeably as NOW.

Also, radio waves produced by cell phones, computer technology etc cause serious disturbance to bees' coordination.

There is much research to do, but YES, the bee theory is completely true.

-reply by Christin

I'm sorry, but how many times has the world been meant to end? I would have thought humanity would have quite literally bred the death cults out of itself by now but apparently not.The bees thing is probably a virus/fungus/altered environmental factor that bees need to evolve to deal with. Extinction happens. Alot. But not ALL human food relies directly on bees therefore human extinction is very unlikely.Just my 0.02

Don't believe any stupid Mayan Calandar.Many people are always making predictions about theend of the world and being wrong.Just ask a Jehova's Witness.Doomsday talk sells crappy little magazines to the feeble minded.It also gets them watching crappy little doomsday t.v specials.There is money in doomsday talk and that is about it.

Replying to ledabomberIt may not end at exactly that time but shortly after. I heard NASA has finally come forth and said they know this will happen as well. The reason is at that time the sun will be at the center of the universe and start entering the dark riff. The dark riff is a meteor belt of our galaxy and the earth will cross it as well, that is why the mayans knew a planet was involved as some of the meteors are quiet large. Its best to enjoy what time we have left because the closer we get to the magnetic pull of the dark riff, the more we will feel the effects on earth. Once there I could not tell you for sure but it won't be good.-reply by Paris