xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Invision Power Board Forum Script Free Demo Download

I don't think its a downloadable demo, I already tried it...just a demo installation at their server...we'll get 8 hours of trial of their demo. The account will be automatically closed after 8 hours unless we asked them for extending trail period :)

I don't think its a downloadable demo, I already tried it...just a demo installation at their server...we'll get 8 hours of trial of their demo. The account will be automatically closed after 8 hours unless we asked them for extending trail period :)

8 hours?! that is just a blink of an eye as trails go. Also for some people, it could take them that 8hrs just to figure it all out. Good you can ask for an extening of the time though.
Only thng that gets to me though is the price. There so many other board out there that are cheaper or even free. that do the same thing.

Well yeah but It's a demo test board. Obviously your not going to use it for a proper forum. :D No, demo forums are not downloadable they are setup on their ipslink.com domain/server for people to try the software of IP.Board 2.3x. Soon I think they will do a demo for IP.Board 3.0. (AKA IPB3). :)It's like a test demonstration of IP.Board 2.3 to see how good their software is before users purchase a license to use it. Believe me, forget about them rubbish free software's like phpBB, myBB, SMF etc, and use IPB! :D Or download the IP.Board 1.3 version (if legal) and/or just get free forum hosting on iPBFree. :)-Sky