xisto Community
OpaQue

**** Read Before You Post! **** THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR HOSTING CREDITS

These rules were re-written by Dooga

THESE RULES ARE IMPORTANT! FAILING TO READ THESE NOTES WILL RESULT IN YOUR HOSTING CREDITS TO BE DEDUCTED!

This forum is a forum to post tutorials that YOU have written. You are NOT allowed to post a tutorial copied from another site, regardless of any reference you make! (However, you may PARAPHRASE it with correct referencing). Your tutorial is going to be moderated (that means, anything you post won't be viewable until a moderator has accepted it). Do not re-post your tutorials if they don't show up! Any pictures you include must be thumbnails or links to the pictures. In other words, YOU CAN ONLY POST IN THIS FORUM IF YOU HAVE AN UNCOPIED TUTORIAL TO SHARE WITH US!!!

NOTE: You may not post any requests for tutorials! Doing so may result in a warn (a possible removal of posting rights and hosting credits). You can however, reply like you do with other forums.

Board Rules apply with replies and new topics.

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Hmm i got a question about the rules.. Can you include images and is there a specific size of the images?From my understanding the person can't take a tutorial from a site and just post it here right?

Also, as a note, a moderator or Opaque himself, not sure which, has to approve the tutorial before it appears on the board.. So don't waste your time submitting the tutorial more than once if it does not show up immediately after you post it.

NOW I SEE THIS! You should of told me that you wrote it! Now I have to go back and redo all the stuff I did to prevent copyright...It's ok.

Because I always check if posts are duplicated from another site, and if you post a post the same as another post, I won't accept the tutorial until you prove that you are the original author. But I trust you to be telling the truth.

You get Hosting Credits by posting on the Xisto forums, you can see how many hosting credits you have by visiting to frontpage of the forums. Once you reach 10 hosting credits, you can request for a web hosting account.hope this helps,-whyme

You get Hosting Credits by posting on the Xisto forums, you can see how many hosting credits you have by visiting to frontpage of the forums. Once you reach 10 hosting credits, you can request for a web hosting account.

hope this helps,

-whyme

64268[/snapback]

I would like to add to whyme's reply. Also do not forget to post of some content and not just "LOL" or "thank you". And copying things of the net is a big no-no here as well.

In your case huls, please make slightly longer posts. That in itself will help you with your hosting credits. The length and content of your posts is more important than the amount you post. (and one other hint... the "report to moderator" feature sends a pm to all admins and moderators and is solely used to get our attention to problems - not to reply. While I can understand a mistake, just try to not do that again LOL :))

I would like to add to whyme's reply. Also do not forget to post of some content and not just "LOL" or "thank you". And copying things of the net is a big no-no here as well.

In your case huls, please make slightly longer posts. That in itself will help you with your hosting credits. The length and content of your posts is more important than the amount you post. (and one other hint... the "report to moderator" feature sends a pm to all admins and moderators and is solely used to get our attention to problems - not to reply. While I can understand a mistake, just try to not do that again LOL :))

64353[/snapback]

no offence but how are u moderator when u have just posted three times :);)B) Lol, thats freaky and wrong, u dont have the capability to be moderator as ur dont have the time to even post at this forum, so why tell us to post longer when u urself dont post at all!!!

Notice from NilsC:
This is an offence to me, you received a warning for your 'glib' remark. Moderators are here to moderate the forums, they do not answer to you. I made moonwitch a moderator and if you have any problem with a moderator, PM me!

Doom - Yelling at moderators is bad. Very very bad. I'm guessing moonwitch either knows OpaQue and got a free seat (X.x) or maybe it's just a new account for an old member. Either way, it's not your problem.To staffies - Can someone check my tutorial for any rule breaks? Those rules are kinda vague (like the image rules and such) and II want to make sure I didn't do anything bad.