xisto Community
Variablez

Accepted Time? How long will it take for Xisto to approve my order?

Hey everyone, I just bought a 1.95 hosting package using mycent from Xisto, it said it would be activated shortly but it still says "PENDING" in the status, its been like this for about 4 hours now... any idea how long it might take?Thanks!

The above post is correct as they have to verifying the information and set it up once they get your hosting request since others are requesting hosting as well. So while your waiting keep on posting to earn more and more mycents too help pay for your hosting package bill.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

hello every1,I requested my hosting almost 20 hours ago. The money from my account credit balance at billing has been deducted n i m left with 0.05$. How long it will take to open my a/c.Also i would like to knw that if i had a warning-10% so does it affect anything n if by chance my hosting is not approved am i going to get my $'s bck oq not

If you have a warning my understanding is that it will take extra time before you are accepted, if you are.They have to re-evaluate you, and a mod before was saying it's much better if you get the warning dropped *before* purchasing hosting.As for the normal time it takes to get your hosting accepted, it really depends. I had been a long time member of the community before I requested mine, and it still took about a day.

I know from experience it can take a while. Most of the time it will be done around 10pm CST (-6:00 GMT). If it takes more than a day to setup, then open a support ticket or email sales@xisto.com and you will be taken care of quickly.