xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Do You Believe It. Yes friends its true.

Its about a land records department of a state. Actually five years back we got the contract to develop the software to computerize the work of this department which was done manually completely until then. As soon as we got this work we started the work and completed the work in the scheduled period and we have also got the contract for maintenance of the software developed. But now and then when I get in touch the department head and suggest them about improving the work the efficiency of the software, and about the updation of their data in time. What I found was the data was till not updated after five years in a proper way. Its not perfect, and uptodate at all. They are not interested in updating it regularly. When I talked to the head about it and asked why it was all in that way. I was all amazed by his reply he was least interested in making the data correct. And reason why it is so was that the field officers out there who are working manually on the whole job and bring the required data to be recorded in the computer are not interested at all in this computerization and they don’t want it to be a successful one. And the reason was because they are not able to continue with the corruption with the general public which was very easy before the implimentation of the computerization of this work. That is they are not able to take bribes which they were before. So they want the whole system to be a big failure. But when I asked then why they started the whole deed as more than 50000000 of precious currency is being spent for the same. Then he answered that it was just to fulfill the governments policies that’s all.?How can one destroy the precious resources in such a way just for their own benefits. What I say is if that amount was used for poor people out there for their education etc . then that would be much more beneficial to the society isn’t it. ?So dear friends what are your comments upon this. Do you really can cope up with such group of administrators.?Please comment.???

Edited by contactskn (see edit history)

What in the world is this post supposed to refer to?

Dear friend here I want you to know how in many region and departments of this world people still don't want to computerize their manual works and want to stick to it to do it manually. Which is in turn blocking up the progress of computers and computerization in such regions of the world. Now I think you have got the point.?