xisto Community
Nebari

New From Miami

Hello, Nebari. I don't want to take the place of our key welcomers here at Xisto, so I won't give you all the links in the world. Here at Xisto we are big on not using spam! Did that make sense?? Well, I think you get it. Make sure to look at everything the members give you in this post, and you'll be good to go. Again, welcome and enjoy your time at Xisto! :)

Welcome to the Xisto.Check the links in my siggy for the readme file and information about hosting...Enjoy your time here.

Hey Nebari, welcome to Xisto!

It would be so nice if you returned and wrote a little bit more about yourself - it is always nice when a member says something more than just "hello I am glad to be here thx". No force, just saying. :) Also please make sure to check out the help topic, and remember to sign up here using the same email as on Trap - that is if you are looking for hosting. (Most people are.)

Despite from all this I wish you a spamming-free-stay here at Trap, please try to avoid one-liners (they are considered as spam...) and enjoy your time! The better posts you write = the more myCENTS.

Good luck!

Greetings from Norway.

Like bluebear said it is nice to know a bit more about a person like what they do, where they live (general area not exact). It's just nice to know. To get started on your way to free hosting you need to sign up at https://support.xisto.com/index.php and use the same email there as you do here. If you have any questions that the announcements didn't answer just ask. The members here are great and answer your questions to the best of their knowledge. Hopefully you'll become a good part of the forum and get the hosting you were looking for. Anyway welcome to Xisto nebari and enjoy your stay.