xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Movie Review: Punisher War Zone

Well I just got back from seeing Punisher: War Zone and put it like this it puts Thomas Jane's version to shame :) and of course it puts Dolph Lundgren's version of the Punisher to shame as well. They went to work on the blood and guts special effects as they were some really juicy ones every time the trigger was pulled and there was also a good mix of comedy and seriousness as well which really help this movie out. I think Stevenson played Frank Castle well in this movie and I think the violence made this movie a lot more better just because it needed a bit more of it :).Although this movie has some tough competition this weekend I think it will take in 20-30 million maybe more and then break over $100 million at the end of its run, but it would should be interesting if it beats out Thomas Jane which took in $13 million and some change and $33 million overall (crosses fingers). So if you have nothing else better to do and like to see some good oh vigilante justice then check this movie out bring a little Christmas cheer with some bad guys getting shot all up.Movie PreviewsMichael Bay's Friday the 13th this should be a good movie and bring it back to its original roots unlike Friday the 13th part 9 and part 10 which were a bit ridiculous in my opinion.Another movie previews was Push, basically its a combination of x-men wannabe and that movie jumper as a bunch f people have these powers and the EVIL government wants to turn them into weapons blah blah.