xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
maddog39

Hl2 Or Halo 2? Come in and vote. Its important. ;)

Half Life 2 or Halo2  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello all,I thought it would be interesting if we could have a little discussion/poll about which is better. Half Life 2 or Halo 2 and I can tell you right off the back that HL2 is alot better and I have proved it to people. But I know there are some debaters out there. :P:P

I like both of them there both as good as each other why isnt there a pool vote option for there both as good as each other... cos i have played half life 2 and halo 2 and there both amazing! ;)

Halo 2 and HL2 are different and I don't know if we can really compare ! Otherwise Halo 2 is a Xbox game and HL2 a PC game... ! The handling isn't the same because I think a pad must be used to play to Halo 2 and conseqently the feeling is also different than on Half Life 2 ! In fact Hl2 to PC gamers and Halo to Console players !bye !

I really have to agree with GottferDamnt. It really is a waste of time comparing different games over different gaming systems given the machine hardware [CPU, RAM, graphics] and the controls [Xbox controller or the PC keyboard/mouse combo].

I have not played Half life 2 on the PC, but all reviews I have read say that it is very good. Halo 2 on the Xbox, which I have played, is a good game also, but I think it has a few downfalls compared with the original Halo and other Xbox titles.

How someone would compare the two, I would not know. Out of interest, maddog39, how do you prove that Half Life 2 is 'better' than Halo 2?

There are two problems when judging the games. One that has already been briught up is the fact that they are over different systems. Another thing that no-one brought up is that Half life is on the computer. And because peope have so many differences in there compters the game looks different and what not. I personally like both games. Halo 2 even though has its downsides is still a solid game. And you can say the samething about half-life. But that is an opinion. I think that he should edit the poll if he can to say both or tell th reason for having the pole if he can not change the poll.

:D

HL2 is better!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
smile.gif smile.gif

smile.gif smile.gif

Damn, are you people crazy!!! :)

I have played them both and had a choise over which game i could by, and rightly i chose halo 2. Half Life makes me feel sick after 5 minutes of playing it (suffer from motion sickness) and it gets so boring. halo 2 however is amazing graphics, gameplay-both are excellant and it hardly ever gets tiresome~ :P

But i think it that half life might of had a bit better of a chance if it was on the xbox as the pc's controlls also suck! I recommend a xbox usb adapter for pc they rock! :P:)

Holy Hedgehog, no offense, but I would have to say you're crazy. Besides which half-life game did you play? I didn't really like the first ones, but I like half-life 2, it is seriously a good game, and besides, it's not that hard to learn the controls for the pc, they are rather easy and I have used an xbox controller before...so I like to use the pc for most shooters, I admit it would have been quiet good on the xbox, but I'm more of a gamer who plays shooters more often on the pc. U've played halo2 before and it is a great game, for me, they come down close, but in the long run I would have to say that Half Life 2 is a better game.

Holy Hedgehog, no offense, but I would have to say you're crazy. Besides which half-life game did you play? I didn't really like the first ones, but I like half-life 2, it is seriously a good game, and besides, it's not that hard to learn the controls for the pc, they are rather easy and I have used an xbox controller before...so I like to use the pc for most shooters, I admit it would have been quiet good on the xbox, but I'm more of a gamer who plays shooters more often on the pc. U've played halo2 before and it is a great game, for me, they come down close, but in the long run I would have to say that Half Life 2 is a better game.

63788[/snapback]

Oblivion, i can see your point but i don't understand that you can like half Life 2 more than Halo 2. I played half life 2 and i thought it was boring and the controlls are easier on xbox then for pc (in fact i am going to start a poll about it B) ) halo 2 just doesn't get as boring as i think Half Life 2 does, it has a better story line and the graphics and gameplay are far better. But i suppose that we can dissagree on many things like default or Inverted and Best FF :) :cough: FFX :cough: yet we are still friends no?