xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ket

Can't Install Add-on Scripts - Error Message

hi,

its the first time im getting this error.

everytime i try to install ANY addon script, i get this message:

Sorry, your current hosting plan doesn't support the requested feature.

Please contact server admin to upgrade plan.

i don't think the problem is with my hosting plan..or maybe there was a a changing in the hosting plan features and i don't know about it.

hi,I too am getting the same error. I recently got an upgrade to package2. Earlier most of the addons were working but I did not have enough space. Is there a change in features based on hosting plan.. Admins please advice...

i can install them (i think i have package 2) but i can't view it because the domain doesn't work, and i don't know how to access it just using the IP. waiting for the domain to get fully activated.

I will be looking through it. Can you please give me more details. What were you trying to install exactly..and your hosting plan details.

Well I have noticed that paFile DB wont install and gives that eror. Also punBB I have found so far. I have plan 1. :P

i was able to install invision board, but now i tried another one, and it just won't work :Pi don't remember what i was trying to install, but it was a forum i think.

In cpanel the whole addon scripts page looks differant as if it was changed recently. phpnuke and phpbb forums are on the left column under community stuff and on the right is all the other scripts which only about half now work cause it says Sorry, your current hosting plan doesn't support the requested feature. Please contact server admin to upgrade plan.

I will be looking through it. Can you please give me more details. What were you trying to install exactly..and your hosting plan details.

44742[/snapback]

this happens when I try to install ANY script. (right now I tried "Mambo", "Nucleus", "ODFAQ", i could continue but i think thats enough).

What do you mean by Hosting Plan Details? I upgraded to package 3 recently.

In the Cpanel, my Hosting Package is "Gamma". I also have disk space available, so that isn't the problem.

thanks.

44742[/snapback]

this happens when I try to install ANY script. (right now I tried "Mambo", "Nucleus", "ODFAQ", i could continue but i think thats enough).

What do you mean by Hosting Plan Details? I upgraded to package 3 recently.

In the Cpanel, my Hosting Package is "Gamma". I also have disk space available, so that isn't the problem.

thanks.

I really want alot of these scripts. So I am going to wait untill I have 100 posts and then i am going to get package 4. :P

I really want alot of these scripts. So I am going to wait untill I have 100 posts and then i am going to get package 4. :P

44857[/snapback]

you can use the scripts with package 1..

No the ones I want dont work. I have tried them many times and I get the plan error thing everytime. I need package 4 evetually anyway. :P

MAy I know where you are getting the error. Is it in the FANSTASTICO or the ADDON-SCRIPT Tab. We are working on it.Also please specify your package details too.