xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Need Help On The Member Levels Any one knows the link to it to know the detail

Dear friends I am now in the group member and at member(level 2). Actually what I want to know is what is this level system. Is it based on mycents earned or on the number of quality posts or some thing else. Would you please help me to know this system so that I can know how can improve my levels and group etc. Thanks in advance dear friends.

It's based solely on the amount of posts you make, for example 150 posts is premium member. Detailed information is available here

Thank you very much my dear friend Nabb. Thanks for the real piece of information which will help me a lot.

The information can be found in the Xisto Readme. Other information that is also useful can be found in there. If you are unsure how to access the Xisto Readme outside of this topic or post, it is located at the top of the shoutbox in the red area.