xisto Community
kobra500

Free Domain "tarpow.net" Until 2009/07/09

Hey, I bought this domain a while back, but I don't like it and my use for it is now no longer in existance, the first person to reply that they want it can have it however, if you decide you no longer want to use it you must offer it to someone else on Xisto. If you wish to have it past that date, I will not renue it so you can feel free to buy it. Good offer for anyone who doesnt want to use their mycents on a domain just yet.It was indeed registered with Xisto - Domains.

Well here I am, but I can not understand that after registering a domain for a perticular purpose why do you want to leave it? You might use it for any purpose you like, put a simple thread on the home index page, or any about me.Even after reconsidering any of any such possible options you think that u want to give away, I am here, but I will give you my creative hand and help you put atleast put something on your website.

Just a nightmare. I was offered such a free domain and I had it running for sometime with good contents, but was denied access one fine day and no one to be replied from . It was all a waste of my time to promote that site name.

I'm what? #6? :P :P

kobra500 — I really think you shouldn't give it out, you can make a default page, or use it for your mail, or give free subdomains or stuff like that...

But if you really want to give it away, you can make a contest in which the contenders can PM you with a task you made for them (like writing a lengthy topic) and the best one you can then copy in this forum and get some mycents from it and benefit at least a bit from your give-away. Oh you can then also scam the winner and not give the domain to him :D

Just kidding :P

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)