xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

Idiot Children At My School I hate idiots.

Well, not too long ago, we had these fiddle players (a group called Barrage) come to our school and put on a free concert. So we should all be respectfull right? Anyway, there was a question and answer session (which is practically a horrible idea to have in a school full of idiot children) and some people asked where they were from. The answers were Canada and Germany.And then, the pack of welfare rats at our school asked if they were glad that Obama won the election. So I'm thinking to myself ,"WHY YOU IDIOT CHILDREN WHYYYYY?" I mean honestly, if they aren't even from our country, do you HONESTLY think they give a flying figg about who won our election? And then another pack of welfare rats asked if they would do a concert for Obama.And then, people busted out chanting "OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA BLACK POWER OBAMA OBAMA!"And then another thing pissed me off. One of my goofy friends (who is in no way racist to people of color) shouted "WHITE POWER" and got written up for that and punished for it. Which opens up another question: what up with the double standards?I hate idiot children.

Yeah, I hate how schoolchildren get so pumped up over obama despite not knowing his policies and what his plans for change actually are, there are very few people who actually take the time to understand politics... they're just like sheep, following whatever propaganda they hear.however, people in canada and germany are kinda interested in US elections....when obama went to germany he had a crowd of thousands and thousands of people. the US, despite how screwed up it is, is still really important on the international stage, so I don't actually think that asking foreigners if they're glad someone won the election is a stupid question...even if the reasons it was asked were probably ignorance and stupidity.

The leader of the US will influence things all over the world, so it is important to everyone who becomes president. This is highlighted by what bush managed to do with pulling half the world into the wars in iraq and afghanistan. It is a shame that most of the people who end up voting in an election have no idea about politics, or the people they are voting for. Here in australia you are required by law to vote. And it means you get so many people who vote based on the propaganda ads on tv. In australia we had an election a while ago where the guy who won would literally say anything to anyone to get elected. He made so many promises, a lot of which he can't or hasn't lived up to.I think there should be some sort of IQ test before you can vote, or a check to see if you know anything about the people you are actually voting for. It would help to make sure the right people get elected for the job, instead of the most popular.

Here's something worth considering: Complaints are pointless if they bear no good fruit. There is more than one way to consider this; it deals with actions and words. The part concerning words is how to go about in complaining and whether one should be complaining altogether. The part about actions is, after properly complaining, how to go about in solving the problem which the complaint says exists. Consider also Proverbs 26:4-5 on how these relate to this.

Here's something worth considering: Complaints are pointless if they bear no good fruit. There is more than one way to consider this; it deals with actions and words. The part concerning words is how to go about in complaining and whether one should be complaining altogether. The part about actions is, after properly complaining, how to go about in solving the problem which the complaint says exists. Consider also Proverbs 26:4-5 on how these relate to this.

I disagree, though prehaps it's because I'm british, over here we bond over complaining, we use it to meet new people, to let off steam, we like it. Sometimes it is anoth for people just to listen to what annoys you without taking action.

over here we bond over complaining, we use it to meet new people, to let off steam

I'd call that bearing good fruit, even though, depending on the complaint, i'm not too fond of drama and those who are attention seekers (in this way). What would be their complaints then? I don't mind if complaints are just, peaceful and if things are done about it, but when complaints are for the sake of complaining, they lose their credibility and, if any, sympathy from me.

Well you know I do not live in the US either, but we have had about the American election in English class at school. It was in every newspaper, on the news, at school, everywhere! I turned pretty tired of the whole thing at last, but the fact is that the election was not something that was "just for the US", but something the whole world cares about. It can have a huge influence on us too - it probably will. I am as old as you little miss Mermaid - and just so you know I would probably not care very much if we did not have to learn about it at school. The teachers somehow managed to braid it into every single class at school, so I am glad it is over... I had to write a freaking article about it on my mock exam, so I do know about it. Everyone does. Not just in the US...