xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Love The New Look I love the new look but?

Well I must say I honestly love the new look of the forum. Very sleak and easy to find what is needed but for one thing. Used to be when you log in it told you just how many days you had in credits for your account. It's not there now or I have not been able to find it. This was very handy to have I feel. I hope maybe I have missed where it is or Xisto will bring this back. it is a must needed tool.

you haven't purchased your hosting yet using mycents? have your hosting transferred the soonest as credit system v2.0 is turning moot and outdated, and will eventually be scrapped very very soon, what with the mycents in place already. hence, you won't be needing to track credits anymore.

Yeah, I could find it yesterday, using the link. But now the link is also gone I would like to see my credits again.
Just saw the moderator reply, how do you transfer your hosting from the old credit system to the new one?

Go to https://support.xisto.com/ and order a package. It looks like you've already got your myCents already set up, you just need to spend them now.

For more information on how to get it all set up you might want to take a look at this thread.

If you still want to view your hosting credits you can view those here https://support.xisto.com/ Login with your username and password and you can view your present credits. May be this option will also be removed soon. But at present its working.

how do you transfer your hosting from the old credit system to the new one?

Order a new logic package at Xisto - Support with your current subdomain....and add your cpanel username and password as note. Then your order will be processed and your hosting account will be migrated to Xisto - Web Hosting. Follow the link provided by galex.
Edited by xpress (see edit history)

I think the new look is great; however, I was hoping for an ajax quick reply. Hey, we all can't get what we want, but overall, very nice theme. Much better than the old one! Also, I wish the avatar background was white, so most avatars would fit in better!

Edited by Ruben (see edit history)

@ruben: i'm replying via fast reply. (dunno if that is "quick reply" enough for you). :)

Also, I wish the avatar background was white, so most avatars would fit in better!

I think most avatars have transparent backgrounds. If you've got an avatar you want to use then just remove the background and save it as a transparent PNG file. That way it will always blend in with whatever background it gets placed on. Alternatively, add a border around your avatar, so it doesn't look quite so odd with the white background.

Well I must say I honestly love the new look of the forum. Very sleak and easy to find what is needed but for one thing. Used to be when you log in it told you just how many days you had in credits for your account. It's not there now or I have not been able to find it. This was very handy to have I feel. I hope maybe I have missed where it is or Xisto will bring this back. it is a must needed tool.

Dear friend you are right the new look is really good. And about the credit system display even I was not able to find so asked about it. And what I came to know was that, the credit system no more exists the hosting is no more on the basis of credits but on the basis of mycents and that is the reason why it is not displayed there any more. If I am not wrong this was the reason why it is not displayed any more. 

I wasn't here for the old days, but I gotta say, this forum is very easy to navigate! I'm liking it so far, and I love the community! I think I'm getting hooked!

K

Yes,Love makes us stupid. And there is no doubt about it. When you are in love you are in seventh heaven and most of the time aloof from the world. You live in the world of dream and to feel so happy that the worldly sorrow does not mean anything to them. When in love you only see the happiness and goodness of the other person and try to be a good person yourself.The effect is that you tend to do things that you would normally not do for your own reason but to impress out to get attention of your loved one you immediately agree to do that thing even without giving a second thought. Eventually you end up doing things that makes you look or feel stupid in front of others.The most commonest and the stupidest part of the whole story is when you plucked a rose from the park on the request of your love, where it was strictly written "Please do not pluck flowers". Many times you jump over the fence to get a flower, drop a letter, ask his/her sister, pretend you are not afraid of his/her brother and worst of all in a crowd you pretend that you know only your love and no one else.

Yes,Love makes us stupid. And there is no doubt about it. When you are in love you are in seventh heaven and most of the time aloof from the world. You live in the world of dream and to feel so happy that the worldly sorrow does not mean anything to them. When in love you only see the happiness and goodness of the other person and try to be a good person yourself.
The effect is that you tend to do things that you would normally not do for your own reason but to impress out to get attention of your loved one you immediately agree to do that thing even without giving a second thought. Eventually you end up doing things that makes you look or feel stupid in front of others.

The most commonest and the stupidest part of the whole story is when you plucked a rose from the park on the request of your love, where it was strictly written "Please do not pluck flowers". Many times you jump over the fence to get a flower, drop a letter, ask his/her sister, pretend you are not afraid of his/her brother and worst of all in a crowd you pretend that you know only your love and no one else.

I think you missed :/

Were you looking for this topic?

:-p