xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

What Is Up With All Of The Web Browser Topics?

Well, web browsers are are.. important to people? Ionno, it's quite stupid. I mean, saying I have firefox, isn't really important.. saying ie is crap, is wrong to.. well, not really, it's just not important to argue with a IE fanboy, they wont change, if your forced into change you wont like it.Of course, you could have helped by silently, knowing your not going to start.. ?_? ionno.*relizes who made the topic*Huzzap! how are you? Am.. I still a moderator at your boards? Because, I really don't find time to wander over there.. Says a lot about today's society, too scared of people who preferr change, too lazy to go to a message board, too fat to run, to thin to matter, too stupid to do anything and never rich enough to do anything

what do you mean topics? where?? like what? do you mean those on top... after the title... havent seen anything ridiculous so far! ? ???!anyways, maybe they just have nothing to do... or something...

I guess it's sort of brand discussion, that never ends...If you can have people liking Adidas over Nike, Intel over AMD, BMW over Mercedes, why can't you have people liking Firefox over IE? :PI myself use IE because I have no need to change it, and I'm not of those people who change things just because _someone_ said it's better than something else. IE does the job for me, and there's nothing anyone can do about it...Ooops... I'm going off-topic... I guess people who post those topics thing it's something of a brag?? Dunno... It is a stupid discussion, and probably, like most stupid things, will never come to end :D