xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
erk

Cod 4 Guns Whats your favorite gun to use and why ?

What is your favorite gun to use, and why...Also include perks.

Mine is:

1.G3 Because the accuracy is, the best and it so sexxy...lol

Don't know the name, but it's the basic Sniper Rifle you get at the beginning of the game. The very first one. It was annoying at first, but I'm good at it now. I started using that one because CB restricted the other Rifles back then, don't know if it's still like that? Haven't play a war in quite some time :)

Don't know the name, but it's the basic Sniper Rifle you get at the beginning of the game. The very first one. It was annoying at first, but I'm good at it now. I started using that one because CB restricted the other Rifles back then, don't know if it's still like that? Haven't play a war in quite some time :P

It's the M-something. I forgot. :P My favorite is the Desert Eagle and the PS80 or somethin' like that.

For me It depends on the game stages. But if it is in Arcade mode the best gun is RPD Because it could have a lot of bullets at once no reloading just blind firing and rain of points .It is a batter idea of having G3 and RPD because for a hidden enemy G3 is best. Tell me what you think about Javelin?

Mmmm M4 carbine with uh deep impact, uh... some other stuff (i forget, i havnt played cod in forver)and sniper..The first sniper.. that u can get.. stopping power, red tiger, the breath thing, and something else. haha

I personally use two classes in the course of TDM matches:Class 1:RPD with grip (change this to RDS if you don't like iron sights) and a USP silencedSmoke or stun, depends on perk 1Perk 1: 3x special or 2x RPG (for those pesky helis)Perk 2: Stopping PowerPerk 3: Deep ImpactClass 2:M4 Carbine with ACOG Scope and a USP silencedPerk 1: Bandolier (You run out of bullets really really quickly with this gun)Perk 2: Stopping PowerPerk 3: Deep ImpactUse the RPD as a run 'n gun class and the M4 as a semi sniper class... you can also switch around the classes to have the M4 with RDS and RPD with ACOG, which sometimes works better.