xisto Community
erk

Call Of Duty Fans ? Come Here Call Of Duty FANS Only

Does anybody play Call of duty 1,2,3,4,5 ????

PS,PC,XBOX ???

Post Your reply as follows:

1.COD Version

2.System

3.Clan Tags/Names

Mine is:

1.COD4

2.PC

3.=EFF=

:):)

1. COD4 / COD52. PC3. No, i dont do clans.IMO, COD4 is fun with the realism touch in weapons and environment but COD5 feels more like an add-on to COD4 with a couple of tweaks here and there. But after going through the game, I started to accept that COD5 have set a new height in demand for COD franchise.

- COD4- PC- <BB>COD4 is and always will be the best game in the COD series. It has everything a great game needs. IMO, COD5 is terribly unbalanced and favours higher ranked players. Plus, with COD4, you just fall in love with the game, it is addictive, and great playability. You don't get any of that with COD5. It was released as a competitor to COD4, but I think it has a VERY long way to go before it can even think of competing with the likes of Modern Warfare.But that's just me. HC S&D FTW!!!