xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arcanistherogue

Anyone Here Play Ddr?

I love it. I play DDR Ultramix 2 on xbox, and I just started playing again today. I haven't been able to play lately because my dad was really sick and his room was right below mine, so whenever I play he couldnt sleep. I can only A Light songs, I haven't even tried out anything higher yet (well, i tried heavy for kicks...).Anyone else enjoy the DDR series?

I used to love that game and played in my pc with the USB dance pad... until I sliped from that cheap *** pad and hit my head against the desk. It has been gathering dust on the closet ever since :P

LoL...I used to like playing DDR although not for the fun, but for the laugh. I mean looking people dance silly really makes me laugh and to top that, some people falls because they tried too hard...wakakkaka...Hhhh...Good times...Do they still DDR series?

Ooh I love ddr...I have ddr max 2 on ps2...first time I played it was at my aunt and uncles house (they have xbox...I also played Halo for the first time at their house)(anyways)...I'm not that good at it, I mean like I can get A's on some songs on light mode, but my friend (lol), okay, this one time I was at her house, and I hadn't played it in awhile (like a month) so I thought I was doing pretty well, getting mostly B's and an A or two...and on ever single song she got an AA. Lol. And then she was made cuz she wanted a triple A, and she had all perfects except for 3 greats. Sigh, lol.