xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fu Still Better

This Is What Happens When I Remove Copyrights READ THIS *BLEEP*

This is what happens when I remove copyrights from things that aren't mine, and put my name on it anyway.I, Fu Still Better am a little *BLEEP* who steals other people's work and puts my name on it.Maybe this will teach me a lesson to not be an idiot.Oh, and maybe I should also learn HTML before I try running a FREAKING MESSAGE BOARD THAT I SPAM ALL OVER THE PLACE LIKE A 10 YEAR OLD.PS: My password to this account, and almost every other account anywhere, is 'yomomma'. khaxmeplzthx :P

I have a real problem with your avatar Fu still better. I find it quite offensive and gross. I am sure that not everyone on this site wants to see a picture of goatse. I request that you please remove it.

I have a real problem with your avatar Fu still better.  I find it quite offensive and gross.  I am sure that not everyone on this site wants to see a picture of goatse.  I request that you please remove it.

43836[/snapback]

He's trying to get terminated. Why else would he come out like that?

I guess that you are right. He does not want to stay here at trap. But why suicide your account. you know that this is not gamefaqs. It does not really mean anyhting.

Listen, that's someone else.This is not me. I've already tried to change my password, and it hasn't worked.This is just immature and dumb, so get out of my account.

I hate it when people act like other people...You could get an administrator here to change your password if you can't (maybe). I'm pretty sure they'd do it for you. And I do agree. Doing that to someone else's account is very dumb.

Why is it not working do you know? i could try to help you if you tell me what pops up when you go to change you password. And also change the pas to your site. Because in most cases your pass to your account is the same as the one for your site. Just a word of advice.

Why is it not working do you know?  i could try to help you if you tell me what pops up when you go to change you password.    And also change the pas to your site.  Because in most cases your pass to your account is the same as the one for your site.  Just a word of advice.

43849[/snapback]

i think he knows he needs to change both but there was a guy on his account possibly not allowing him to change the pass and that pic for an avatar wasnt his fault he was hacked

Yes I now know t hat form t he messages in this thread and also from some of the messages in the shoutoutbox. Also I can tell becasue the blown up image of that has been deleted.

Holy crap FU, you have over 3000 emails in your Spam folder on GMail O_OPS: thanks for the account and the 9 invites, some of my friends could use some accounts.

I am sure that he does not care. Those things are a burden because you are always getting them and you never want them again after you get rid of them. I hate seeing that I have 6 invites all the time. It gets to be annoying after a while.

FU Still Better. I have contacted a moderator and they will make sure that the IP address and everthing concerning this hacker is taken care of.