xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

A Son Remains A Son Until He Gets His Wife A Daughter Remains Daughter Till The End Of Her Life. Want a serious discussion on this topic of the love and effection of a

A SON REMAINS A SON UNTIL HE GETS HIS WIFE A DAUGHTER REMAINS DAUGHTER TILL THE END OF HER LIFE.   

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dear friends yesterday I was watching a movie. Actually it was a remake of a Malayalam movie and in the climax there was a dialogue in it. And I want serious discussion from you dear friends. The dialogue was -?

A SON REMAINS A SON UNTIL HE GETS HIS WIFE; A DAUGHTER REMAINS DAUGHTER TILL THE END OF HER LIFE.?

So friends I would like to know whether you people out there agree upon this or not. And if you agree on this then please state it with some examples or real life incidents about it. And if you dont's then what are your comments on being disagreed upon the topic. It may not be a topic of debate for all of you and even I dont want any harsh debate on it. But at least we can come to conclusion whether the statement is said after a lot experiences in human life or not. Thank You very much for your comments on the same in advance.?

Hi Laniczech,You know I have that verse quoted to me by a friends dad some time ago when my friend was going through some trouble, He has a wife and 2 kids and was finding it hard to cope Emotionaly and Financially....A few of my friends and myself helped him out with the money side of things but when I spoke with him, He said he felt like a failure as his dad is fairly wealthy and succesful...

Any way the point I am trying to make in my view is that I think society believes that as soon as a man has proved himself able enough to sustain himself and his family for a period then he does no longer need the support of hsi family (parents) but because a daughter is always more protected seen maybe as more vulnrable they are always more supported because the man / husband what ever that they are with is seen to be the main bread winner and if he fails then the father / mother is more open to them coming back to the flock I dont know if that made any sense the way it was written but it is about societies views on the male / female roles and although these are changing in todays society they will never be fully erased as they have been ingrained in us for centuries....I have always promised myself that I would treat my children fairly mainly due to obvvious issues my own parents had and the level of suport that they gave me, my sister and brother and how it varied between the 3 of us....So as I said it depends on the family but societies views and centuries of societies rule are what mainly dictate this

Dear friend websay it was a good one I should say that you have really experienced the truth of life with this concept of relations with our parents. Beautifully explained and expressed your views. Good work dear.?

Hi Contactskn,Thanks for your positive words ! You know though it is said that that is the truthBut maybe we can be the ones to change it and not mae the same mistakes our parents madewho knows

"You are no longer my son"—within context, should this be considered a good thing or a bad thing? In a culture that implies that it is family oriented though excluding the son as part of the family after they've obtained "their own," is it good or bad? "How dare you leave this family for your own!" "Wonderful, you've obtaind your own family! I'm proud of you my... Wait, you're no longer my son!" Since it is all a case-by-case thing, it can only be judged by case, on whether it is good or not. Having a bad family, the son says, "Finally, i've obtained my own and am therefore separate!" Any father who is proud of their son isn't going to deny their own flesh and blood. Therefore, if the statement this topic is based on is true, then it is false insofar as it is not something that goes through one's mind when the relative scenarios occur. And if it is generally false, then it is significantly false. If it is significantly false, then it is unnecessary to be mindful of the statement.

Yes, it is true, I have had 2 daughter in laws and both call the shots and her family always is considered first and formost.....My son and I were close at one time and very rarely talk any more, I am close to my grandchildren.....And my daughter and I are close! and she is married!