xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Any Horrible Real Life Incidents Friends If please share it.

Dear friend I would like to open a new discussion today and thats about GHOSTS.........

Yes you got it Ghosts, What I would like to know from you all there is -

Do you believe in Ghosts.?

If No why?

If Yes why?

Do you have any real life experience which is very horrible and related with ghosts.

Do you have ever seen ghosts.?

If yes, please give its details features, that is to say how does it looked like. Was it a male or female. etc;?

Thanks friends in advance for sharing your experiences with me. Have fun.?

No I don't believe in ghosts because I don't believe in the supernatural.What's funny though,when I was about 5 years old I saw an apparition ofsomeone I now believe to be my grandmother. A ghost? I can't say that.I can't explain it though. When an apple falls upward off a tree rather than downwards,then I'llbelieve in ghosts and the supernatural.

ghostsAny Horrible Real Life Incidents Friends

yes I do believe there are ghosts, for want of a better name, the only experience ive had of an "entity" was when I was a young lad, I was with friends walking along a path near where I live, near to an old derilict farm house. There was no buildings or other people near me, my friends were in front of me some 20 or so feet away. It was a still sunny day, no wind. I didnt see anything but I got a slap on the back of my head, as if some one had hit me with a hand. I turned around immediatly but no one was there.

I also believe that when we die our "life force" leaves our body and is an energy thats all around us, just like electricity and other invisible energys.  I also believe that the life energy re enters other new born life at a later stage.

I don't however believe in a God as such, so for me religion doesnt come in to it.

-reply by buddy

No I don't believe in ghosts because I don't believe in the supernatural.What's funny though,when I was about 5 years old I saw an apparition of
someone I now believe to be my grandmother.

A ghost?

I can't say that.I can't explain it though.

When an apple falls upward off a tree rather than downwards,then I'll
believe in ghosts and the supernatural.

so you don't believe in the supernatural. do you believe in the natural do you even know how to define it fully?

so you wont believe in other things until the laws of gravity is defeated. ok. makes sense to me....

if it wasn't your grandmother, you need to be commited ;)

Personally, I've never seen one. But I don't disbelieve, even if I have not had the dubious pleasure. I'm not really sure I would want to see one. The thought of a dead person just popping in at any time they feel like it doesn't do much for me. I do have a friend though that has had several ghosts or spirits or what ever you want to call them visit her. Every incident happened shortly after the friend or relative passed away. They all had some message, for her. I have no reason to doubt she saw them. She just isn't the type to make this sort of thing up.

I have never seen a ghost, but I don't not believe that they don't exist. Some people in my family claim to have seen them and I don't think they would lie about it.The thing that annoys me is if ghosts do exist, why don't we see them more often? Until I see one for myself I won't know whether they exist or not, as you can't prove a negative.I think it would be quite cool to see a ghost, just as cool as a speaking dog or meeting an alien (but I really do doubt that those things will happen), and if ghosts do exist, I suppose we all have a chance of seeing one.