xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
velma

Opaque Grows A Year Older Yes, Boys and Girls It is OpaQues Birthday

Howdy Folks,

1st December :- OpaQue's birthday!!

Lately OpaQue has been working real hard with projects like MYCent, planning for the forum upgrade, optimizing the feedback form and many others. And I for one feel that he deserves to take a break on his birthday and hopefully you guys too feel the same way.

Now it is up to us to convince him to take a break, but to make this year's birthday fun for him I have arranged a competition.

The winner gets 5 Mycent, 3 Mycent and 1 Mycent (1st, 2nd and 3rd). The theme is "How do you think OpaQue was born" Members must conjure up a fantasy as to how you think OpaQue was born. A sad example would be :-

Long time ago in a datacenter... a child was born with <? php ?> edged on his head. (I have no imagination so forgive me :) ) Competition ends on the 2nd of December.

Wishing you the best on your B-day. I do think you deserve a break even a vacation for that matter. Your work here is awesome I love the new credit system and all the has been done to improve Xisto, Even in the short time I have been here. Big praises for you this place is AWESOME I love it here and the people are great. Hope you have a great day!! Sorry I have no imagination either so im not entering in the contest but cant wait to read some of the stories. :)

Congatulations OpaQue! And well done with the new system, it seems to be working great. Hope you will have / had a nice day, I am kind of confused right now as I thought it was saturday today... And it is sunday. Great. I suppose your birthday is on monday so if you lived where I live it would be about 2 hours left. Everyone born at this time at year are all awesome people superior from everyone else. :) "How was OpaQue born?" Come on, did you learn anything at school? :)

I too have no imagination, but a happy birthday to you. I may not be the oldest member by far, but I love your system. I joined maybe a month back coming here for a domain for posting. I thought it must have been a scam , but no. You have made an amazing credit system, by far outstanding. I hope you take the day off and enjoy your self, because hey, you deserve it!

WOW...Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day OpaQue....Happy Birthday. I too feel you should take rest...to work more energetic on these new projects....Enjoy Your Birthday... :) Little imagination...not that much great of course :D ....Long time ago....god was making humans....he was creating everyone with some reason and purpose to their birth and..... suddently realized that there will be huge competetion in world wide web, and the hosting of websites will be far and costlier away from normal man(woman)...so he made a kid...from the sacred word -Shree- and sent him to the world to start a new empire of hosting to serve free hosting to all common people...He came to this world on Dec 1st and some years later started this community......Thus the creation of Xisto :)

Happy B-Day OpaQue!!!!Contest:Long ago in prehistoric times, the ancient gods decided they needed a change. A big change. A change to the international world wide web. One day, they summoned the to-be-born, The Great OpaQue. As his age progressed, so did his imagination. He eventually decided to create Xisto, the best quality hosting there is on the net. The god have spoken, all hail The Great, OpaQue.

Edited by harrison858 (see edit history)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPAQUE!!!

I won't try my hand at imagining where or how you were born. Just that you were is enough for us to know. It would be a misfortune for your birth not to have taken place. :) Keep up the good work around here.

Happy Birthday Opaque!

STORY:

One day, a long-long time ago, in a datacentre far-far away. A child was born. Back then, internet hosting was very expensive and was lead by a single organization who owned the web hosting monopoly. When the child\'s own website got taken down because he didn\'t pay the monthly bill of $99.99, he decided to take down the corporation once and for all.

He devised a plan, a plan which included 17 traps. He laid the traps carefully, one by one and soon, all the 17Traps were in place. The corporation eventually fell after being led into one trap after the other. But soon, the corporation regained its former glory and destroyed the 17 traps.

The child, now no-longer a child. Had a child, which he named -Shree-. He gave Shree a legacy. To take down the corporations which oversell, and overprice webhosting once and for all! With the creation of Xisto (In honour of the 17 Traps), Shree is on the path to WORLD webhosting DOMINATION!

Edited by csp4.0 (see edit history)

It was the first day of winter.Opaque's mother was having a tough delivery, complications beyond imagination were stopping her son's entering into this world.Everyone thought the baby will die.Then, out of nowhere, a small girl appeared. Blonde long hair, white dress, blue eyes, walking gently, like she was floating.She touched the women's forehead, and imediately all the pain went away. Opaque just slided outside in a new world for him, and everyone stared surprised at that little boy's face, having an expression of calm and intelligence no one ever saw at a baby.As the girl departed, a weird unknown voice whispered maliciously:"The boy was saved, but he must listen to the Gods' desire. On the 1st, 2nd and 3rd December 2008 he must take 3 days of rest, gettting away from his daily duties, and commemorate this moment here now. Otherwise, HE WILL DIE!"

Happy Birthday Shree.It's about time birthday boy is not showing up on this thread. Where are you Shree? I know it was tough time in mumbai and lot of work with Xisto - Web Hosting and Xisto. But hey take some rest and reply to this thread. :)Again Happy Birthday. :) ( I can say this in Marathi but we're in international forum now, so lets talk about globalization :P:D )

Happy Birthday Opaque!!So how was opaque born.....hmmmm.... as a normal child :)But with a business brain and later on become the OPAQUE :)

Happy birthday Opaque, all the best in the years to come :)

birth.php

<?phprequire('cells.php');require('organism.php');$untitled = new Zygote();sleep(3*7*24*60*60);$untitledAdvanced = new Embryo();$untitledAdvanced -> data = $untitledAdvanced -> fromEmbryo($untitled -> data);sleep(5*7*24*60*60);$thinkingOfAName = new Fetus();$thinkingOfAName -> data = $thinkingOfAName -> fromFetus($untitledAdvanced -> data);sleep(32*7*24*60*60);$OpaQue = new Human();$OpaQue -> data = $OpaQue -> birth($thinkingOfAName);$OpaQue -> sex = 'Male';$OpaQue -> breathe();$OpaQue -> cry();$OpaQue -> HelloWorld();?>

That is superb pypost. The first best imagination on this thread. Excellent creative post. :) lol :)BTW please explain us the sleep method/function. :P in this case. and why zygote? :D