xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Web Hosting Services In Turn Of Your Postings

Dear friends What I would like to know is. I know very well now that Xisto is the best free web hosting service provider in turn of your posts. But what I wander Is there any other web site providing similar type of a service with providing even top level domain names for your posts. If you know any then please let me know your experiences with them. Thanks in advance.?

I do not know of any site off hand but if you would like I would recommend searching for a web site that reviews web hosts and breaks down the requirements and features for easier searching. That way you can find multiple sites. Xisto does offer top level domain names though if that is what you are looking for. Not sure if you knew that but they way you worded it it seemed like you did not.

There is one it is oxyhost.com. You can get tld by participating at its forum.
But after you get your domain, your site must be hosted in their server.
It`s better to choose Xisto. You can buy domain only and host it everywhere :)

Yes as Plenoptic said, you can use Xisto to get a free domain for posting here. Just gather up enough myCents, go to your xisto control panel and purchase a domain using your myCents there. No need to go to another service. :)

Yes...I agree with all above. You can buy one here with myCents. And your domain name will be registered with your name so no need to worry about scams as well. Post more to earn more and buy a top level domain here..... :)

There is one it is oxyhost.com. You can get tld by participating at its forum.

My Opera browser is giving a fraud warning with that link. I think some one had reported that site harmful.

There are many sites which offer hosting if you post on their forums, but I do not know of any that have a sophisticated system like Xisto does. It usually comes to having to post 100 posts in order to get something, with the offer being very limited, and that's it. At Xisto, however, you "get" real money for posting, depending on the quality of your posts, which you can then use to buy absolutely anything Xisto - Web Hosting offers. Much better if you ask me...

I'd stick with Xisto using the MyCents system for seeking top-level domains. A .com on Xisto costs like 9.95 which you could use in turn of your posts with the MyCents system. You can also use MyCents to host a website and buy almost everything that Xisto - Web Hosting offers.

Im too happy with Xisto to even go looking for another place that might be similar, I am just very thankful that I found this place I was so tired of paying for different sites that didnt keep there end of there promise and sites that had ads on your pages, I think this place is the best.

Hi Guys,

It is true, There are alot of Fraudulent sites out there, I was building a site for my church and due to it being a charity

and not having a great deal of income i thought free hosting with a fre tld would be great so I went with a post 2 host service run by

purehost.co.uk

Within 3 weeks of registering my domain, I had all access revoked and because you had to register through them the domain was in there name....

tbh though this was a few years ago when I was new to all this stuff....

But by far the best reviews / opinions I have heard are about Trap 17

So stick with the best and leave the rest alone....

Long live Trap 17