xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lil poetry

My Life Your Entertainment

It goes like this you don?t care what happens to meas long as I provide entertainment you happy for medon?t care about my life, don?t care about my healthall you paparazzi do is care about your wealthleave some folk leaving in fearam I alone I ask myself, am I free to be myselfgot me analysing every situationone slip starts the media celebrationand you wonder why we lose itseems like I?m here for your amusementall this fame I didn?t want, earning money was the gamecoughing out lies like it was fluall this breaking news is news to me tooI try to hide but you find me againcan?t lose your sight, got a tight grip on my lifeI?m the slave, you the mastersmall boy, you a pastorrelationship straight up disasterlike coyote befriending road runnerwe won?t get along but I understand the needI understand your job and why you do what you dobut is there a common ground we can reacha place with no fear, freedom of speechI?m sure we can come to an agreement and still make my life your entertainment