xisto Community
AirHead

Game Downloads

Hi, there are a few games that I would really want to play for example the sims 1. Does anyone know where I can get free game downloads? Thanks Lets make this thread the place to share game downloads websites :)

Hi, there are a few games that I would really want to play for example the sims 1. Does anyone know where I can get free game downloads? Thanks

Lets make this thread the place to share game downloads websites :)

Go here *REMOVED*.

The website is more of a website for anime downloads and reviews, but it has a few games for download as well. Hope this helps. Enjoy!

Trap17 does not allow the discussion of any illegal activities, including software piracy. Downloading The Sims 1 would be illegal and therefore cannot be discussed on Xisto.

You are a arrogant prick Rvalkass, you relize you can't just walk into gamestop "Yo, lemme buy Sims 1." and they actually have it **** like that is not considered piracy man if you can't buy a game anymore FBI aren't gonna shut down your website for hosting a download to it.

-reply by Anon