xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

Damn you guys have nice phones. Anyway we already have a topic like this. Go to the mobile sub-forum.

I have a motorola T720, my wife has a LG 3100, both are CDMA from ALLTEL. I have to say motorola is one of the worst cell phone producers. this T720 is very slow, drops calls occasionly.Compared to the LG phone, it is bigger, heavier, battery last shorter, and need much longer to recharge the battery, also it looks cheap. the LG 3100 although does not have color screen, is well made and works very well.

i have the same mobille phone for 3/4 years or so, the great Nokia 3310.. it almost has everything i need, the only thing i'd add is being able to listen to radio, and drop some weight, other then thats, its perfect... ok maybe if it was a little smaller it would also be cool ;P

I have a nokia 2270. You guys should be putting this in the mobile section. It is right above the topics in this forum.

ohh man, most of you are lucky. have new mobile phone and always update as following latest trend.Nowadays, i still use 4 years generation ago: siemens s45. but i wont be upgrade it for undefined time, except its broken.

what is your favorite phone brandI like nokia, beacause it is finnish and I grow up in finland,They are biggest spenders on R&D. others just produce same shell phone crap.samsung and other asians brands look all the same,

I have a Nokia but I was thinking that I might try that new Motorola Razor v3 just because. I like their style and their past phones have been pretty awesome looking.