xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

Right now I own a Nokia 3200 and I got tired of it I want to throw it away already! But of course I can't because I won't have a cellphone anymore which is very useful and is an essential for me!My cellphone's features:Integrated Camera Tri-band world phone Downloadable personal applications via JavaMMS GPRSHSCSD (High Speed Data) WAP 1.2.1 Browser Handsfree speaker Customizable and timed profiles Polyphonic ringing tones WallpaperScreen saver: digital clock Clock, alarm clock Calculator, currency converter Stopwatch, countdown timer Connectivity options: IR and cable

I use to have a motorola V600. I loved it. I got it when it came out and it was the sickest phone I've ever had. ( I only used my dads old crappy nokia ya know the old ones everyone had) But then one day the ear speaker didn't really work. I could barely hear anything. I usually had to use speakerphone. I paid 250 bucks for that phone but got a 250 dollar rebate for some weird website. THen I got a Nokia 6101 the kinda new ones. I got it for 50 bucks and it has video and the capability to record my own ringtones. My other 250 dollar phone didn't even have that and I got this phone for 50 bucks and it almost looks identical.

i LOVE my LG2000c, its awesome. camera, awesome ringtones and speakerphone, perfect for me. just got it bout 2 months ago!

198331[/snapback]

I have my old nokia 6600! I think that is the best gsm in the world. it have everything that have big one's! But today i will maybe buy one of newer nokia

I have a SonyEricsson S700i, gave my brother my old SonyEricsson K700i and bought my girlfriend the new SonyEricsson K750i. And yeah, i'm in love with SonyEricsson phones, don'tknow why, but they just seemd to attract me alot compared to the other brands :)

i'm really waiting for the new cell's that you can use as a credit card. I forget what the company's called here in north america that's already offering the service but i know it's hottest thing in asia right now.round

i have sumsung n620but i like nokiai think nokia is best phone boardbecause it has good options and userfirendlyi like design of nokia :P sorry i am bedridden and i can not type true english :)

i Have Nokia n-gage..........n belive me its one hek of a fone......its one og the best models ever produced by nokia....u can get most of the things in it ike radio, inbuilt mp3 player also it has got sterio speakers.And most important u can play hell lot of quality games on It........

Well I own a simple nokia 6610i I bought it in when I was in ireland a few months ago for a good price including ?70 credits and since I stayed in ireland for 3 months I thought "this is a good deal" and it was. I went back to holland and had to remove the simlock since I wanted to use my old card again but since there was a simlock I had to remove it first befgore I could do it.What I like on my phone is that is is a phone and not much more. Oke i can take ictures with it but the quality is so bad that I wont do that, Java games is also possible yes but I rater have myseld a psp for handheld gaming :)The thing I use on my phone are, the agenda/calendar function, the alarmclock and sms/phone. enough for me.AAl the fancy stuf like, bluetooth, picture message, games, film etc are nice and cool yes, but not functional and I have a handy for the functionality for the rest.... A digicam and psp :P

I've got a SonyEricsson T630 and I really like the design, but I mainly use it as a phone and sometimes I take a picture with the camera (average quality), but nothing else :)

i own Nokia 3230! i can tell you:Don't buy it!i bought it and i now know it was a big mistake! a realy big mistake!!It doesn't reach any bluetooth devices, when its connected somehow it say the mobile phone is out of range! you can't get a photo when you need to get it fast, its says your memmory is full, its imposible to use such mobile!

i have an LG VX5200 brand new i got it for christmas..i like how its set-up the bad part is i got verizon i guess their good..but their explinations on "unlimited txt" suck duck *bottom*