xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Rebirth (reincarnation) Is It A Reality Or Not. Please comment with any nearby you.

Friends I want to know what do you think about reincarnation (rebirth). Is it possible to be reborn. Do anyone know any proven incidents around you (please quote) and what ever you think and let me know about this topic please feel free to comment.?

?If you believe that rebirth is a truth then do you want to be reborn. And if so where. and as whom.?

Basically I am interested in knowing the proof of reincarnation (rebirth).

Good idea for a topic, specially because you inserted it on the debates sub-forum, the topic subject could originate an interesting debate.In my opinion, reencarnation is not a fact but, it could be true, it could happen, and it could happen to everyone or just to some persons, we will never know perhaps, or perhaps we will, who knows right!?The main issue is not if we are going to reencarnate into another beeing (human, animal, insect, et cetera), the point is that if that is true, we will never know the previous nor the next reencarnation, so it is pointless to talk about it really unless if you just want to debate it for the fun of it, likei am doing right now.If reencarnation is true for everyone, i hope i reencarnate into a good body and soul, just like the body and soul i have now!!!Ps:Oh, i would like also to reencarnate in a wealthy/rich/powerfull family, with good health and a strong spirit.

Edited by freeflashclocks (see edit history)

I'm not sure if it does. There was a funny article in the newspaper a few days ago. Which told about a shopowner that died, and like a day after he died a bird started visiting the shop.The strange thing is, that the shopowner told that he would want to become a bird when he'd be reincarnated. Now the bird visits the shop each day and eats there. It's become quite a media subject here :) I don't know whether this is coincidence or a actual reincarnation but it sure is a strange story.

I don't know....ask me when I come back as your mother!heheSeriously the Bible says 'it is appointed for a man to live once....and then the judgement'.That's what I am living by....just in case it's true!If you get no second chance then you will do your best this time through.:)KJ

King Jim is right. To be very clear, if you believe in the Bible you don't believe in reincarnation. Hebrews 9:27
(see this link for a variety of translations of the verse and its greek:
http://biblehub.com/hebrews/9-27.htm)

Says men have one death waiting for them and then they face God and His judgement, which actually doesn't have to be frightening if you know that Jesus has bought and paid for you to have righteousness.

Here's another relevant link with verses about death and not returning:
http://www.topical-bible-studies.org/33-0018.htm

I know that animism, hinduism, and maybe buddhism are the originators of belief in reincarnation, which is now also driven forward in many shapes and sizes through new age religions. But I would like to know more about its origins. I think tomorrow I will do a little more research and also mention some of its consequences in India and surrounding areas with strong hindu influences. For now it's 2am and I need sleep.

Reincarnation dosn't seem to be real. My X wife believes that she has had many lives and I just don't buy it. Wouldn't the wisdom gained in other lives be carried on into the next? If so then why as people do we keep making the same mistakes over and over again?

Its a very debatable thing. Its one theory that borders on superstition.I have met some people who claim that they once lived in another century because they can "feel" it right. Only time will tell but if it is like this..then we needn't worry about sinning because we'll always have another chance right! lol! :P