xisto Community
varalu

Hosting Account Is Suspended

All,

My hosting account is suspended though I have enough enough credits.

Recently it was suspended due to insufficient credits and though I have enough credits now (for the past 7 days) my webpage is not loading. Its getting redirected to the suspended page. My credits are also getting reduced everyday.

My Details

My Webpage -- http://www.computerkindness.org/

My cpanel User Name -- varaluuu

Don know why this is happening. This is weird. Some small glitch.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I have submitted a support ticket now. Hope things get out of my way fast...

Here are my ticket details...

Ticket ID: AON-187792

Subject: Hosting Account Is Suspended

Department: Xisto - Support

Priority: High

I updated your support ticket and now want to add one more bit of info regarding your account :-1. You have registered for Mycent2. I could not find your account in the billing system when I searched using DOMAIN but could find it when I used your first name.3. Which basically means that you signed up at the billing system BUT did not order the package. Please go to Xisto - Support.com/billing/cart.php and order the package of your choice.Your account will be un-suspnded & transferred to a new server and the details will be sent to you once you have order the package.

I updated your support ticket and now want to add one more bit of info regarding your account :-

1. You have registered for Mycent

2. I could not find your account in the billing system when I searched using DOMAIN but could find it when I used your first name.

3. Which basically means that you signed up at the billing system BUT did not order the package. Please go to Xisto - Support.com/billing/cart.php and order the package of your choice.

Your account will be un-suspnded & transferred to a new server and the details will be sent to you once you have order the package.

Thanks for the update Velma. Appreciate it. I kind of did not go through the announcements and follow the steps properly and reaping the benefits.

Now i have ordered for a package with the same domain name (http://www.computerkindness.org/) and have posted a message in the support.

Hope this gets passed quickly.

Please find the order details below.

Your Order Number is: 9920067731

Thanks again for the help.

Ok... It would be a crime on my part If i do not provide an update on what happened on this issue.It got resolved 2 days back. The vigor and dedication with which this was executed was just great. I know its part of their task... but still the professionalism in which it was carried out was just awesome. Appreciate it from my heart. All my contents were moved to the new server and the website is working perfectly. Thanks Xisto team. You rock!!!Keep up the good work. Thanks again for the prompt response.

I updated your support ticket and now want to add one more bit of info regarding your account :-
1. You have registered for Mycent

2. I could not find your account in the billing system when I searched using DOMAIN but could find it when I used your first name.

3. Which basically means that you signed up at the billing system BUT did not order the package. Please go to Xisto - Support.com/billing/cart.php and order the package of your choice.

Your account will be un-suspnded & transferred to a new server and the details will be sent to you once you have order the package.

Does this mean I do not have to worry about the hosting credits that I see during my sign in?
All I need to do is to have enough dollars in my account to pay my monthly bills...?

I will have enough time to create more dollars in my account before I will be billed the next time for the hosting... In fact this is awesome and very good.
If someone thinks that I have got something completely wrong... correct me. Thanks in advance.

Does this mean I do not have to worry about the hosting credits that I see during my sign in?All I need to do is to have enough dollars in my account to pay my monthly bills...?

Yes...Exactly. You don't have to worry about hosting credits anymore. Since you had already moved your site to Xisto - Web Hosting just maintain enough xisto dollars. Thats it. No more credits. Forget them. If your domain is not registered with xisto then you can also transfer your domain to xisto to pay domain name charges with myCents with future. Happy hosting.. :)