xisto Community
kudmus

Recovering My Xistosupport Password

I forgot my cPanel and Xisto - Support passwords and the email that I registered with is no longer working. I know there's something that can be done and I want to know how I can regain my cPanel password ?because I haven't been doing anything on my site for too long now.

request a password reset for your Cpanel from an Admin by going here.
And reset your email address for both the Forum account and your Hosting account by submitting a support Ticket to Xisto - Support.com, otherwise the MyCents will not register your earnings properly.

What is MyCents?

I've never heard of such a thing. I'm so curious.

I think you hadn't registered for Credit System v3 yet. Go and register here https://support.xisto.com/. Register with the same email address you used to register at Xisto. Then wait for 4 to 5 hours to see myCents below your avatar.

Credits are no more at Xisto. MyCents is the virtual amount you earn for your posts. They are just like American cents. Once you have 100 myCents you'll get $1 at Xisto - Support. You can use these myCents to buy hosting packages and domains. Just start and you'll find everything easily. And earning myCents is fun aswell. First register there...ask if you have any doubts. :)

Edited by xpress (see edit history)

MyCents and XistoDollars are explained here.
Credit System 3.0 is in effect and will replace the Credit System as you know it.
Use the same Email Address as you use on this Forum when you register.

I just lost 10 credits for nothing. I reset my password and the new one was sent to my old hi-jacked email. I forgot to change it before I reset the password.Does anyone know how terrible I feel right now? I want to change my email address but I don't know where to do it. Please help.