xisto Community
hollow

Proof That Boys Are More Evil Than Girls counter attact

:) How would boys argue with this. :)

One could probably argue that it was just as evil to even attempt to come up with something that merely looks complex just to try and prove that men are more evil, rather than equally evil, than women and making it public as the final result of the math problem, therefore making women increase in evil appearance, bringing things back to equality.

I think I've read something like that some time ago, there are really a lot of similar formulas, which are really funny :)

Hmmm...funny. As a boy I need to defend boys. So, I am making a new theory based on your proof.

Your proof is based on men's proof that "girls are evil".

So, as per some men girls=Evil.

You substituted this to money, time and sex and finally proved men=(Evil)^3.

So, girls replaced money, time and sex. Which means basically men are good and smart and they do their own work. But girls are coming into their lives, replacing everything and finally make men Evil. Only girls are making men evil. So girls are much more evil than boys........ :)

Edited by xpress (see edit history)

OMG, that is AWESOME!! At first, I was looking at that and I was like, MATH?!?! I am outta here.... Then, "sex and girls" caught my eye.(not in a nasty way). Whoever created this theory, IS TRULY A MATHMATICIAN!! I need to show that to my friend!! Evil x Evil x Evil is Evil^3. xDD. I predict that a girl did this. If a boy created one, the outcomes can be anything. Girls = (I don?t wanna know?).

One could probably argue that it was just as evil to even attempt to come up with something that merely looks complex just to try and prove that men are more evil, rather than equally evil, than women and making it public as the final result of the math problem, therefore making women increase in evil appearance, bringing things back to equality.

I wouldn't argue. These are just fun formulas and they are nothing to be making a big debate about.....Just laugh about it. MAny people stereotype boys and girls.

OMG, that is AWESOME!! At first, I was looking at that and I was like, MATH?!?! I am outta here.... Then, "sex and girls" caught my eye.(not in a nasty way). Whoever created this theory, IS TRULY A MATHMATICIAN!! I need to show that to my friend!! Evil x Evil x Evil is Evil^3. xDD. I predict that a girl did this. If a boy created one, the outcomes can be anything. Girls = (I don't wanna know).

We can't predict who made this theory, since boys can play with this thing too. I made this topic just to share with everyone for fun only. Just to make fun with the other topic that -lovesun- made in his post on Proof that girls are evils.
And I'm also a man.

I wouldn't argue. These are just fun formulas and they are nothing to be making a big debate about.....Just laugh about it. MAny people stereotype boys and girls.

I agree with your idea. Nothing to make a big debate. As I said for funny purpose only.

And @express, you just can't make another proof or calculation..:) You're making a reason rather than making a logical like the one I post here..:)

And @express, you just can't make another proof or calculation..:D You're making a reason rather than making a logical like the one I post here..:)

Yes....Thats why I called it theory rather than any proof or something else :)

the whole thing is rendered useless, cause the first statement of the prior proof says

Women require time and money -> women = time * money"and" = "+" so it would be women=time+money, which ruins the proof.

-reply by anon

on the part were you said money * money * women *sex = man

just don't sound right b/c we all know

men= women*sex

women = time + money

also don't use girls in the equation it make you sound sick!

Keywords: