xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
93Integra

Hi, My Name Is 93integra Introducing my self.

Hi, like the title says my name is 93Integra. Im from Carson City NV. I use to build websites for starcraft and diablo clans/guilds. I soon stopped and got into racing cars. Shortly after i parked my car, i decided to make another website for old time sake which brought me here. I found this thorugh google trying to locate snard scripts or Freeclanscripts.net as it use to be. I do not know what happen to it but i liked there hosting deals. It was easy for me to setup and get scripts running on. I was seeing about buying a web domain and such from your Xisto - Web Hosting. I wanted to start a family website for me and my wife. We have a 2 month old and her and my family across the states never get to see him. So i figure if i make a website with his pictures i could appease the others in other states. I enjoy doing websites and things that follow with it. I also do photoshop GFX and sigs. I dont have any samples or i would post some. I love outside activites as well. Such as camping fishing working on cars hiking and so on. So in short thats me in a nutt shell and i would like to make a new web page for me and my family. Free would be great but if i have to pay, then thats how it goes.

Hi 93Integra....Welcome to Xisto. Very nice introduction. So you are experienced in making websites and in photoshop. Share your experiences and knowledge here. This is a very friendly community.

If you are active in the forum you don't have to pay for the website...just start posting here and you'll earn some myCents for your posts. You can use these myCents to buy domain name and hosting at Xisto - Web Hosting.

Please register here at https://support.xisto.com/ with the same email address you used to register here to earn myCents. You'll see your myCents after 5 posts.

Start posting and be part of our community...Enjoy your stay here....if you have any doubts ask us and we'll be glad to help you. :)

Edited by xpress (see edit history)

Hey and welcome, Its great you want to build a website for showing pictures of your family but I think its totally unnecessary unless you want it all custom and built by yourself. There iss many sites like facebook that offer you ways to share things with friends and family and make messaging simple.

the Xisto also offers a "subdomain" service which will get you started without requiring a Domain name, then purchase the domain later and add it.Details are in the Alerts and Notices section.

Hi 93Integra.

Welcome to Xisto! How are you? It seems like others has filled you in with the basics, so all I will do is to give you this wonderful link, and hope that you will take a look at it as it will be very helpful. If you have any questions that is the first place you should start, if the answers to your questions are not found there you can always ask one of our members. Most of us are kind of helpful.

You should try to avoid one-liners as they are considered as spam, but do not be afraid of doing it. We have all done it a couple of times, but just try not to go all crazy and post a lot of them. The amount of myCENTS you recieve depends on the quality and size of your posts, not the quantity. So fewer but better posts are prefered over hundreds of posts with no content at all.

Good luck! See you around the boards, if you have any questions just ask. :)

Hi, I bet you will be very satisfied with Xisto. I have got a domain earlier and I was quite pleased. I canceled it though..... Anyway, it is pretty cool that you can build websites for a hobby. I tried that and failed..... Xisto is a good choice for a site for family too.

Hello 93Integra. Welcome to the world of Xisto. We have a great community going here at trap and we all welcome you to become a part of it. What's in it for you you ask. Free hosting thats what. This is the best freehost I have ever seen. All you do is post and you get hosted. I'm glad you got back in the website biz because there is never enough website designers. To get hosting here you need to collect mycent which you did not sign up for yet. To sign up go here: https://support.xisto.com/ and remember to use the same email there as you do here. Make sure to post good posts or they could get deleted and take away more mycents then they were worth. To learn more about mycents visit this link: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-credit-system-v30-online-resolved-free-web-hosting-domains-dedicated-ip-digital-certificate-managed/ If you have any questions just ask.