xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DeathStreet

I Need A Few Tips

Hmm...Now, let me tell you my situation...There is this girl in my school just an year younger than me.. She is beautiful,pretty, lovly, and has all good stuff.. She lives very close to my home too...Now the thing is, okay.. Im in LOVE with her.. I can never get her off my mind.. Her thoughts keep haunting me.. I have got many chances to tell her my feelings.. Even when i am typing this she is currently online on MSN and chatting with me.. But i m careful not to spill out anything about my feelings...Um.. and she is in the same school club as I am.. We often end up together sitting next to each other.. And sometimes some boys and gals say that we are in love.. Its partly true.. I love her.. But im not sure whether she does.. Its probably because they sometimes catch me lost looking at her...Can guys just give me a few tips on what i shud do.. My mind is going crazy... Oh, and to make matters worse, sometimes when we are together, alone she rarely talks to me.. but she talks to me on the internet.. Is she shy or am i the one who is :) Just HELP ME!!!

well 1st off take it slow and easy, you don't want to scare her off. best to be friends first. then maybe ask her out for a burger or something. You Did not say your age or her's by the way. Taking it your under 18. Just go slow, and if she has the same feelings for you, it will hapeen. good Luck

I agree 100% with Echo_of_Thunder. Try to have a good friendship. If you can't relate normally establishing the fact that you're "going out" won't change that. So do everything you can to get to know her in person. You can't do everything on MSN Messenger!

First: You're not in love, dude. That's called infatuation. I don't care how you want to sugar coat it, that's not love.Sure, it will give you all sorts of good feelings and happiness, but you don't love her. Here's when you know you love her: When that magic is gone, you get in an argument and you still come back at the end of the day, ready to say you're wrong and she's right... ready to say that you're sorry you ever stormed out.That's when you'll know love. And it has nothing to do with the chemical reaction taking place in your head. To avoid confusion of terms, don't say "love" when you mean "like".Second: Even if you don't like the piece I wrote above, don't say you love her. That'll just scare the crap out of her. And don't give a detailed history of when you started liking her or how you felt when you first saw her. Until you're actually dating and you've been through some stuff, that will just scare the pants off her. And even then, all you'll probably want to say is "I've liked you for a long time." Be specific and scare her away.Third: No one cares. Just say you're interested in a date and if she's not, then you're back to jolly old square one. She doesn't talk to you in person anyway. What have you got to lose. Just say you'd like to go out sometime to a movie. That's about as noncommittal as a date can be. If she doesn't want to do that, then you're sunk anyway, have a nice life, thanks for playing.Lastly: Unless you're a Mennonite or an Amish or something, dating isn't that big a deal (last time I checked). So don't worry about it and take the plunge. Chances are, your bumbling ineptitude will come off as sweet and she'll say you're cute or something.

Room2593,You are right mate, lol the first time i was going to ask a girl out i pretty much poo'd my pants,Now i owuldnt say i am a player :) but my black book is bigger than it used to be, just be confident mate just say yeah fancy a butger / movie / rampany bunny *** lol oh yeah you are under 18 :) no mate seriously though take it slow dont listen t anyone trying to force the situation and go at your own speed !!If you are that worried ask her ut when you are alone that way you dont have anyone there to spoil by saying something just to make themselves feel bigBut look mate good luck and remember at your age it is about getting the experience in nothing elseOh yeah and dont say you love her, thats a bit creepylike you have been stalking her or soming

I think you should tell her how you feel myself, like the other poster said though, dont say you love her or it will freak her out and make you look weird. play it cool, try to get eye contact with her and give her plenty of smiles, and watch her body language, if she smiles back she may just be being polite,watch her eyes see if she scans you up and down, if she smile then,she isn't put off by you. Try to get within a few feet of her and try to talk to her, be cool though :) ask her how she is or some other such stuff that relates to her, women love it when you are interested in them, if you can strike up a conversation with her, watch her arms, if she folds them,then back off, but if she start playing with her hair stuff like that, then the signal are all there. Life is too short to be carrying around feelings for someone and admiring them from a distance and not saying anything, and if she doesnt fancy you back then you are just wasting your time and will get deeper into this than you will want to. Also it gives an impression that she is better than you, which isnt a good start, girlies pick this up and will mess you about. Good luck on your quest :)

I think you should tell her how you feel myself, like the other poster said though, dont say you love her or it will freak her out and make you look weird. play it cool, try to get eye contact with her and give her plenty of smiles, and watch her body language, if she smiles back she may just be being polite,watch her eyes see if she scans you up and down, if she smile then,she isn't put off by you. Try to get within a few feet of her and try to talk to her, be cool though :) ask her how she is or some other such stuff that relates to her, women love it when you are interested in them, if you can strike up a conversation with her, watch her arms, if she folds them,then back off, but if she start playing with her hair stuff like that, then the signal are all there.
Life is too short to be carrying around feelings for someone and admiring them from a distance and not saying anything, and if she doesnt fancy you back then you are just wasting your time and will get deeper into this than you will want to. Also it gives an impression that she is better than you, which isnt a good start, girlies pick this up and will mess you about.

Good luck on your quest :)

guys i see nothing wrong with telling her you love her if you really do.
You know what its always about what really is in the air. sometimes both of you can actually tell that its pure love..she wont even freak unless if she's a toddler!

Be sincere with her but dont mention stupid things like that you only like her coz of here physical features..be patient you can always tell her sometime later! Love is all about communication so please chill out and listen to the things other dudes probably dont pay attention to. Compliment her here and there...on average..twice/thrice per week. about her tastes in clothes, fashion etc.

And i also agree with wingman23...life is too short for someone to be bottling up feelings...if you supress them, they might erupt one day and it might br nasty dawg!

be like a gentleman and get ur babe before someother dude does!

hesitation in loveI Need A Few Tips

hi I'm 18 yrs old and I'm doing my b.Tech third yr.

I love a girl in my class.She is a nice girl.But I have talked only a very few times with her and I am not that good in conversation too. I should say I'm a bit shy guy.Help me in impressing her.

I don't know exactly wherther itis infatuation or love but  I want her to be a part in my life.

-reply by kiccha

what to do if u and ur best friend are falling for the same guy.? I Need A Few Tips

Here is the thing. My best friend and I used to be super close and tell everything to each other. Well she knew I liked this one guy from our church, and that he knew I liked him. But she went after him anyway.She promise me at one of the football games, that if I didnt like what was happening or what they were doing ( holding hands, and snuggling up against each other. ) then she would call it off. Many time I told her . And she said they called it off. Even he called it off because he was getting caught and grounded.

He isnt allowed to date till he is 18.Well something happened and she is saying I am saying things about her and that I am saying things about her. I am not saying anything about her.Well they are sneaking around, and they have been dating for about 2-3 months. And I told her I am done. I cant stand it anymore and I will not get involved with it anymore. Worse my guy friend lied to my face and still is. He promised me he would tell me anything that happened.He said that I could nvr ruin are friendship, and I told him he could nvr ruin are friendship.Is my ex-best friend doing it to get to me, or to make me jealous?Is my guy friend lying to me on purpose? he told me he knows what is going on and that he isnt stupid and I know that ...

-question by Megan Stenzhorn