xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Scoutmann

Virtual Family Kingdom

Hey does anyone out there play VFK?If not, let me tell you a bit about it.Its like the late great VMK, or Habbo Hotel, only educational. I mean the quests are, and the worlds are like western medievil. and stuff like that. They actually aren't shoving knowlegde down your throat. you create your own account and just have fun. If you can join and then check out a forums site, which i am trying to transfer here called VFK Western.

lol i have never heard of virtual family kingdom ever before. i don't really like "educational" games because they are basically always boring. is it free? free games are cool because there free but they are usually not as fun as paid games. anyway i going to check it out on google. you never know, it could be pretty fun.

I play. It's an educational game, sure, but most of the stuff is educational as in useless random information you'll never need to use again that isn't really education. Plus, there's a lot more things you can do on there. Like the art of fighting.